PDA

View Full Version : When is comes to TRL are you...

Lara Croft Wanna Be
5th Apr 2006, 21:56
Are you buying or renting Tomb Raider Legend

Jay
5th Apr 2006, 22:09
Definitely buying - I've played every single Tomb Raider thoroughly since the first so certainly won't be renting - true TR fans don't need to rent!

I've put my pre-order in with GAME, not long till Friday now guys! :D

NightRain'06
6th Apr 2006, 00:46
Buying TR:Legend. I always buy TR games.

BUT I was HUGELY disappointed with Angel of Darkness. The repetitive and long load times, slowdown during gameplay, controls not tightened. This was the PS2 version. I thought they rushed it without resolving these problems. I couldn't believe I wasted $50 or whatever launch price was on that game. I traded that game in about one month after purchase. :mad:

Legendary Lara Croft
6th Apr 2006, 00:55
lol 0 votes on renting, how can I miss the chance to get such an artifact in my possession :D

Joshorty
6th Apr 2006, 01:06
Buyin':D I want to suppot Eidos at the same time. And at the same time, add it to my TR collection:D:

/- Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider Collector's Edition (PS-ONE)-- Tomb Raider II: Starring Lara Croft
\- Tomb Raider III: Adventrues of Lara Croft

Tomb Raider: The Last Revelatoin (PC)
Tomb Raider: Chronicles (PS/PC)
Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (PC)

Lara Croft Wanna Be
6th Apr 2006, 01:44
We are all really Croft Fans I guess, It may not be worth it length wise *to some people* but the manion its self provides me with months of fun.. plus its not practically empty in this one

laraflames
6th Apr 2006, 01:49
hey,is it just me or am i getting sick of those people who say tombraider is bad the stupuid tards....u can tell they aint a real lara addict a real lara freak loves lara for lara :mad: :mad:

Lara Croft Wanna Be
6th Apr 2006, 02:07
I was 5 i said look treasure chests and when i was to scared to leave the mansion lol, almost died on level 3 T-REX

GrieverFX
8th Apr 2006, 04:18
Buying! Buying! Buying!:D :D :D

Joshorty
8th Apr 2006, 04:39
I was 5 i said look treasure chests and when i was to scared to leave the mansion lol, almost died on level 3 T-REX
I used to have that grudge of fear back when I was 10:eek:(@ '00) but now I`m stronger:D

baylisst
8th Apr 2006, 12:00
yeah, i had 2 skip that level and when i got to atlantis i jus gave up altogether (only 9 in '97 when i got it). way too scary for little people, especially the way it was completely silent and then you heard this sudden ground shaking footsteps :eek: still gives me shivers now :o ;) :D

buy buy buy! still got every TR for my pc, apart from lost artefact :(

Legendary Lara Croft
8th Apr 2006, 16:04
hey who said renting, we need to make him or her join our Lara cult lool

wgell
8th Apr 2006, 21:29
There should be a third option to this poll.

Selling.

;)

Legendary Lara Croft
9th Apr 2006, 00:50
selling tomb raider is like selling a soul lol

BloodRayne
9th Apr 2006, 00:54
Buying 360 version for sure!!~:D

Deekman
9th Apr 2006, 01:14
When it comes time, I will be buying the Mac version.

Denny33142
9th Apr 2006, 02:19
renting it. its so short.... i can beat it 4 times before i have to return it

Richard_Croft
9th Apr 2006, 02:34
Yeah it is short but...it's DAMN RIGHT GREAT! :D

I've completed it and unlocked everything in the the Croft Manor House but still constantly bashin away at my controller to unlock further costumes and extras! It's well worth buying! I traded two pants games for it and only had to pay £8.00 for it from one of my local shops! That's about $5 for everyone who is American in here! The best purchase I have EVER made! And best price I have EVER paid for something SO KOOL! Good job C.D! Hurry and start work on a new one! I crave MORE! :D