PDA

View Full Version : Changing Outfits

Notts Raider
5th Apr 2006, 14:25
I'm having problems changing Lara's outfit, She changed into the ripped black dress and started England but its a dark environment and I cant see her very well so I need to change. I've tried going to the manor and changing but no effect on the game itself, i've tried changing it from the main menu without any effect. what am I doing wrong http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/8837/headscratch2vw.gif I've done it once but can't seem to do it again

Silva
5th Apr 2006, 14:31
wish i could help, haven't got the game yet.

What are the rules for changing outfits...can you have ANY outfit on ANY level, or is it like AOD where its one for every level, and you gotta progress to get more?

Notts Raider
5th Apr 2006, 14:37
wish i could help, haven't got the game yet.

What are the rules for changing outfits...can you have ANY outfit on ANY level, or is it like AOD where its one for every level, and you gotta progress to get more?

You need to get some silver and gold secrets to get new outfits, I have a good choice now but cant get them to work.

TRBeth
5th Apr 2006, 18:02

Since when could you change outfits on AOD? I certainly don't remember that on any of the previous games.

mackenzie
14th Apr 2006, 20:46
I'm having problems changing Lara's outfit, She changed into the ripped black dress and started England but its a dark environment and I cant see her very well so I need to change. I've tried going to the manor and changing but no effect on the game itself, i've tried changing it from the main menu without any effect. what am I doing wrong http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/8837/headscratch2vw.gif I've done it once but can't seem to do it again
if you have completed the game and got some outfits then you can go japan because that is the level you are on about and hopefully it will say outfits and then you can change into any outfit you want

sharpcams
15th Apr 2006, 11:22
You can only change outfits when you replay a level.