PDA

View Full Version : Lara's hair

mm_6
5th Apr 2006, 14:08
I found Lara's hair was much shorter than before.I missed her braid hanging down to her thigh.I felt that's much beautiful than now.:(

Notts Raider
5th Apr 2006, 14:40
I found Lara's hair was much shorter than before.I missed her braid hanging down to her thigh.I felt that's much beautiful than now.:(

you'll see that later ;)

n £ i l u
5th Apr 2006, 21:03
you'll see that later ;)
I felt the same way when I saw her new hair style for the first time:( ..Her plait is like part of her trademark look:confused: ..!!

Joshorty
5th Apr 2006, 21:19
not to mention...there used to be some kind of "demo-ed version Lara"...and it was Legend LAra too:confused: had a pigtail and now a ponytail (I liked this one better:D ...I think it was a good change...not to mention...TR I, she didn't had a ponytail durin' gameplay..)

laraflames
6th Apr 2006, 01:09
not to mention...there used to be some kind of "demo-ed version Lara"...and it was Legend LAra too:confused: had a pigtail and now a ponytail (I liked this one better:D ...I think it was a good change...not to mention...TR I, she didn't had a ponytail durin' gameplay..)

yuk i know she had it balled up like an old woman

NightRain'06
6th Apr 2006, 01:18
Sure, I grew fond of the ponytail hair over the years of TR gameplay but it's no big deal to me if she no longer has it. I've moved on.. ;)

Legendary Lara Croft
6th Apr 2006, 02:01
I think it's great Lara has new hair styles in the game, I wonder if you can play when she has her hair loose, how great can it look underwater

NightRain'06
6th Apr 2006, 02:42
Plus, I'm pretty sure Lara's tired of accidentally getting choked by the ponytail when she's in her adventures anyway. ;) :D LOL..

Seriously, though, I do like the new hair of hers. :thumbsup:

Joshorty
6th Apr 2006, 02:59
yuk i know she had it balled up like an old woman
ya but then during gameplay, you'd hardly notice it:D & I love her new hair!! It's more beautiful (& HECK more sexier look:D) that way!

NightRain'06
6th Apr 2006, 03:41
Agreed. New hair is sexier on her.

Yes, people, I'm a guy ! :D

Accio
8th Apr 2006, 20:53
I like her new hair very much! I think it's beautiful. I mean, it would be very strange, if Lara would have the same hairstyle all her life... :D

ajdevilchild
8th Apr 2006, 21:57
I Find Her new hair to be much better, That granny looking braided hair was ugly specialy how it was orange kind of ewww, Brunette Neck length Hair kicks ass. Dam she looks hot.

EviLSidE
8th Apr 2006, 22:05
Definitely her new hair looks way better than the old ones...
Not only that she's more beautiful this way but after all times change so do people...