PDA

View Full Version : Is TRL wortyh the money you buy it for?

Pitchy20
5th Apr 2006, 13:10
Hi, I have been waiting for TRL to be released for ages but reding some of your comment, questions ect im jus now starting to wonder if it is worth the money. Please help

Notts Raider
5th Apr 2006, 13:14
well worth it, you will miss out on a new generation of gaming if you dont get it

GoranAgar
5th Apr 2006, 13:23
I haven't cancelled my PC pre-order after playing the PS2 version. I love it. :D

lllll
5th Apr 2006, 13:24
If you are a TR fan, then yes.

If you are looking for a long and challenging game, no.

Notts Raider
5th Apr 2006, 13:27
I'm also getting it on XBox and I'm unemployed

FrozenFire
5th Apr 2006, 13:32
Definitely going to buy it.
It's a fun game, graphics are nice and the controls aren't as bad as some people make you believe. :)

Alexlovesguns
5th Apr 2006, 13:35
When i read that the PC version was just a port i had doubts, after playing the demo all doubts vanished, only issue is that everyone says the game is small. Games like this should be huge because there isnt much replay value after we find our way around it and there is no MP and such.

carlo
5th Apr 2006, 14:03
When i read that the PC version was just a port i had doubts, after playing the demo all doubts vanished, only issue is that everyone says the game is small. Games like this should be huge because there isnt much replay value after we find our way around it and there is no MP and such.

The xbox360 acheivement system adds some replay value

RAZMAT
5th Apr 2006, 14:26
you can always wait awhile and the price should go down some.