PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers Gold fragments

Minaise
5th Apr 2006, 09:34
Could someone give me some hints where can i find Gold fragments in Peru, West Africa, Kazakhstan and Nepal

Thanks

I can only help with Japan and Englad and you all know Bolivia

Nad
5th Apr 2006, 12:57
Hello ! I found the gold fragment only in the manor, can you, please, tell me where are the gold fragments in Japan and Bolivia ?

Notts Raider
5th Apr 2006, 13:07
Found at TRF

http://www.ppawlowski.freeserve.co.uk/trl/gold-boliv.jpg

Minaise
5th Apr 2006, 13:36
Japan: When you reach the place with the big dragon, smash the window climb up then go right there is a movable box in the next room that you have to drop down from the broken window.

Minaise
5th Apr 2006, 13:41
England: You have to reach to the bottom of the big hole where the forklift falls there is a door with big III on it..you have to find two others they are in room after the rotating blades, use the crate to go up.

Minaise
5th Apr 2006, 13:46
Peru: You can find the gold after you have finished the puzzle at the end when you are returning to the beginning. When you reach the rope turn left you see a ledge from there you have to shimmy along untill you reach to the place with big ball inside pushi it down. Finally you have to push the ball on the first switch pad.

Minaise
5th Apr 2006, 15:42
could someone please help me out with the rest?

Minaise
5th Apr 2006, 19:53
Africa: Quite easy really...At the end of the level there are 2 stairs where the boulders are rolling down and with 2 doors. The bottom one opens same time as the upper one.

Nad
5th Apr 2006, 20:41
Thank you both :D thank you veery much :)