PDA

View Full Version : i was thinking...

killachop07
5th Apr 2006, 01:00
just curious...but has anyone else put the game on pre-order at gamestop or something? cuz i did already...i just wanna make sure im not the only phsyco TR fan out there lol...ooo yea and i can't wait til tuesday!!! april 11th will be the best...i get my license and my game and its spring break... i can't wait for next week!!! lmao...

~StEvE-O~

Trinity34
5th Apr 2006, 01:03
Yeah I think you are the only psycho TR fan out there.... :p :p

I'm sure lots of people pre-ordered Legend. I haven't yet but I will from Walmart. They are giving away a calender. Hope it has Legend pics... :D

killachop07
5th Apr 2006, 01:06
on the receipt they gave me it said

Tomb Raider (+ bonus disc)...........................64.99

and its for the xbox 360...i haven't heard of them releasing a bonus edition...did u know anything about that?

Trinity34
5th Apr 2006, 01:07
Does it say anything on the website?

Sophia Leigh
5th Apr 2006, 13:51
just curious...but has anyone else put the game on pre-order at gamestop or something? cuz i did already...i just wanna make sure im not the only phsyco TR fan out there lol...ooo yea and i can't wait til tuesday!!! april 11th will be the best...i get my license and my game and its spring break... i can't wait for next week!!! lmao...

~StEvE-O~
Hey, you're not the only psycho, I've pre-ordered it at EB Games :D

carlo
5th Apr 2006, 14:01
Hey, you're not the only psycho, I've pre-ordered it at EB Games :D

Ive had it pre-ordered off play.com (UK site) since October :p costing me £29.99 (Roughly $52.50) with free shipping

baylisst
5th Apr 2006, 18:33
preordered since september from amazon, but canceled old order and made new one about a week ago when it went down to £18, so i kinda have only had it preordered for a week, but also for 7 months, if you see what i mean :rolleyes:

and i'm probably a contender for most psychotic tr fan - voted most likely to kill everyone in our yearbook :D

NightRain'06
6th Apr 2006, 01:14
I've never pre-ordered any game. Mainly because I always buy them as soon as the retail videogame store has them. If I'm unsure, I'd call them to find out, then I'd go and buy from them if they do have it in stock. It's my personal preference. I'm sure once TR:Legend is released in stores, I'll be able to buy a copy and not worry about it running out on that release day. :)

Legendary Lara Croft
6th Apr 2006, 02:10
on the receipt they gave me it said

Tomb Raider (+ bonus disc)...........................64.99

and its for the xbox 360...i haven't heard of them releasing a bonus edition...did u know anything about that?

can you please call them or ask them in the store what it means? that may be really important:) I heard EB games and Gamestop give away lithographs but didn't hear anything about bonus cds