PDA

View Full Version : Is Legend Out?

alvgarci
5th Apr 2006, 00:50
Why some people are playing Legend (not the demo) if it is not out yet?

Trinity34
5th Apr 2006, 00:56
It was released early in Italy... for some reason.

Battong Bernt
5th Apr 2006, 07:17
It was released early in Italy... for some reason.

well i think alot of stores gets games days or even weeks before they are supposed to put them on display, but not all of them care. I had no problem getting the game a week before release, and i dont live in Italy.

Nitzkit
5th Apr 2006, 15:36
dammit I want it now!

WaLLy3K
5th Apr 2006, 15:41
dammit I want it now!
You need to know where to work to get the right things early. :)

At the very least, you need to know the right people. :p

FrozenFire
5th Apr 2006, 15:44
A friend of mine who lives in Germany told me some stores sell the game already.

John Carter
5th Apr 2006, 23:18
Even Eidos dude MattD doesn't know the answer to this question, although it appears it was legitimately released in some places early. Go figure. I was in the preparing to ban everyone who claimed to have it as software pirates, but asked first and was told it was OK as it was somehow already out in some places.

Sort of annoying to try to moderate a forum about a thing I know nothing about but many others already do. :confused:

Trinity34
5th Apr 2006, 23:28
Even Eidos dude MattD doesn't know the answer to this question, although it appears it was legitimately released in some places early. Go figure. I was in the preparing to ban everyone who claimed to have it as software pirates, but asked first and was told it was OK as it was somehow already out in some places.

Sort of annoying to try to moderate a forum about a thing I know nothing about but many others already do. :confused:

Ask Eidos to send you a copy of the game... so as to help the fans. :D :D

mackenzie
14th Apr 2006, 20:53
hello im mackenzie i am new so can somebody show me around

Mangar The Dark
14th Apr 2006, 20:57
hello im mackenzie i am new so can somebody show me around

Sure thing! I offer forum tours for $50 + $5 surcharge. Gratuities are also appreciated at the end of your tour.

janikay27
14th Apr 2006, 21:41
LOL @ Mangar

I am in USA, Florida and purchased mine on Tuesday from Ebgames.......got it and am loving every second of it.