PDA

View Full Version : Annnnnnnd....demo please

TheGunslinger
5th Apr 2006, 00:18
well I have no hopes whatsoever in anything productive coming from this forum (as dead as it is) but a good many oxm folks got their magazine early and are playing the demo.

so how about you (for once) throw the PC users a bone and host your demo for PC.

I have no doubts this will be ignored (like every other simplistic post or PM to Jason Walker and MattD) take for example my very simple post about bullet decals in NPC's which was not answered by JW or MattD but all of us at himanforum.com had to wait untill someone got an early demo to confirm. Disgusting.

give us the PC demo and try and save the last dying breed of fans that still actually worship you as devs, failing that I can give you valve's number and maybe they can teach you a thing or two about customer service and positive consumer interaction

Alexlovesguns
5th Apr 2006, 13:03
I had no idea a demo was already out for ps2, i dont care about bullet decals on npc's, dunno what that adds to the game but a pc demo would be very welcome:) .

Wrath_of_hitman
5th Apr 2006, 15:48
my freind said that he has demo from OXM magazine wich is only for subscribers

TheGunslinger
8th Apr 2006, 14:37
YAWWWWN...............the xbox demo is now in stores, way to flip the bird at the pc users eidos.

Wrath_of_hitman
8th Apr 2006, 15:39
nobody cares about us anymore since that box came out,damn you M$:(

martin88
12th Apr 2006, 16:13
Ever thought it may be because NO NEW ISSUES OF OTHER FORMAT MAGAZINES HAVE COME OUT YET?

TheGunslinger
12th Apr 2006, 16:40
ever thought that THE PC DEMO CAN BE RELEASED ONLINE FOR DOWNLOAD therefore negating the fact of waiting for magazines?

martin88
12th Apr 2006, 17:57
PCs are inherently unreliable. THey probably got a couple bugs when getting the demo ready.

Wrath_of_hitman
12th Apr 2006, 18:02
Ever thought it may be because NO NEW ISSUES OF OTHER FORMAT MAGAZINES HAVE COME OUT YET?
i've never bought single pc magazine just to get info on games or to try demo,thats what inet for:rolleyes:

TheGunslinger
12th Apr 2006, 18:37
well pcg subscribers get the demo tommorow, its a shame that everyone on the hitmanforum has to download the demo for the people who ripped it from the disk tommorow.

save us the bother and release the demo for PC tonight IOI/Eidos

martin88
12th Apr 2006, 18:58
Yeah, the guys posting links to videos on the hitman forum are awesome.

ben34698
12th Apr 2006, 21:52
Are you serious that with PC Gamer magazines, we get the Hitman DEMO tomorrow? YEAH BABY OH YEAH THIS IS SO GREAT THANK YOU IOI YOU ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD I WANNA KISS YOU

Wrath_of_hitman
12th Apr 2006, 22:36
well pcg subscribers get the demo tommorow, its a shame that everyone on the hitmanforum has to download the demo for the people who ripped it from the disk tommorow.

save us the bother and release the demo for PC tonight IOI/Eidos

like there is isn't enough money they get by selling full games,now we have to buy demos as well :rolleyes:
well just have to wait for someone who can post that demo somewhere:o

ben34698
13th Apr 2006, 00:13
Well, I can post it, that is, if I do get it tomorrow, but I'm kind of out-of-the-way, so it may take more than a day for them to ship it. It usually takes just a few days. I'm half-way through a twelve-month subscription.

TheGunslinger
19th Apr 2006, 13:53
well theres now a 40 page thread over at the hitmanforum about the demo for xbox, apparently xboxers are getting another demo next month

which just goes to show there is noone that bill gates cant buy for exclusive demos.

thanks eidos

martin88
19th Apr 2006, 18:03
Eidos won't get any money out of this.
You realize they PAY Future publishing to put the demo on the disc?
That's how the magazines work.

TheGunslinger
20th Apr 2006, 12:42
Im gonna keep it up in this thread.

I recommend to not buy the new ps2 mag out today with the hitman demo on it

why? because you can only play the demo for 7 minutes, yep you heard right, theres a timer on the mission so you cant even finish it to read the paper, infact you can barely get halfway through the demo unless you run.

Mike_B
21st Apr 2006, 16:52
I think this silliness has lasted long enough and thus removed all irrelevant posts. Stick to the subject please without resorting to things that are not allowed by our rules.

Thanks.

TheGunslinger
24th Apr 2006, 18:19
nearly 3 weeks since the xbox demo was released......still no PC demo.

ben34698
24th Apr 2006, 21:45
While your opinion is welcomed try again, but this time without slam posting and thus within our rules.

Thanks

TheGunslinger
17th May 2006, 12:20
just over a week (9 days) untill the actual release now and still no pc demo, are you ashamed of it?

Mike_B
17th May 2006, 14:54
Aren't you ashamed of continued bumping?

Appearantly it's not released but you made your point. I hope for you it comes out, wouldn't mind having a go at it myself but bumping again and again is not gonna reach the people who decide those matters.

TheGunslinger
17th May 2006, 17:56
bumping? lol, no offence @m but theres like 10 threads in this forum and maybe one post every 4 days I keep expecting a virtual tumbleweed to roll across my monitor everytime I visit here. Its hardly bumping when its always the second topic anyway, I could understand your point if there were so many posts and topics a day that it kept getting pushed to page 2 but sadly both you and I know its not the case in this forum. I like to keep it updated to show what a total mess theyve made will this whole demo catastrophy.

sj4ck
23rd May 2006, 01:09
well all that complaining and amazingly we got a demo eventually that dont fecking work dont we love it *** ON THE PC!!!