PDA

View Full Version : TR Legend TV Advert

lara fan 300
4th Apr 2006, 19:58
I was watching football and during a break there was a TR legend Advert the game look well good:)

lllll
4th Apr 2006, 20:02
Yes, you see it in many places now, the promotion is going on full throttle.

lara fan 300
4th Apr 2006, 20:03
I cant wait till this game is released

lllll
4th Apr 2006, 20:08
You have to :D

You will like many things about it.

Joshorty
4th Apr 2006, 21:24
I wanna see it:eek:

TheLegend
4th Apr 2006, 21:38
If anyone has the demo and has seen the advert, was it similar to the demo 'Introduction' movie? I thought that was very well designed and pieced together... reminded me of James Bond for some reason! I like the music too. It shows off the Lara model very well :)

Joshorty
5th Apr 2006, 00:01
Say I also heard a while back that the X360/next-gen version of the "introduction movie" was different from the current-gen - -if anyone knows where to view this - DO TELL ME:eek:

tha_mattster
5th Apr 2006, 00:11
If anyone has the demo and has seen the advert, was it similar to the demo 'Introduction' movie? I thought that was very well designed and pieced together... reminded me of James Bond for some reason! I like the music too. It shows off the Lara model very well :)

Reminded me of james bond too! I wish she was less like him though.

The music that accompanies the into movie reminds me so much of the james bond theme tune to 'A View to A Kill'. I think that was the one anyway. It had grace jones in it, who coincidentally would make a great nemesis for lara. Anyway see if you can find the music online or if you have the DVD and tell me if im right! Maybe they sampled it.

Core Fan
5th Apr 2006, 00:15
Reminded me of james bond too! I wish she was less like him though.

The music that accompanies the into movie reminds me so much of the james bond theme tune to 'A View to A Kill'. I think that was the one anyway. It had grace jones in it, who coincidentally would make a great nemesis for lara. Anyway see if you can find the music online or if you have the DVD and tell me if im right! Maybe they sampled it.

i dont think they are gonna lower themself by ripping a Bond tune lol :D

Core Fan
5th Apr 2006, 00:17
i dont mean that bond tunes are crap but sampling them is kindof lame, dont you think :thumbsup: