PDA

View Full Version : I was really stupid to pre-order!

ArabSat
4th Apr 2006, 17:39
It is just a stupid idea. I pre-ordered the game to end up paying $59 for handling and shipping which will cost me $99 to get the game!!!

After paying all of that, I am still not getting the game until 5 days after everybody else, if not more.

Pre-ordering should means getting the game earlier. My problem now is I can not cancel my order, and it is just hard to walk around and see the game everywhere, even before the official release date!!! :mad:

lllll
4th Apr 2006, 18:01
Geez.....100 bucks for a short game that will last 5 days.

Can't you get it back? This game is best to rent for a week, not to buy is what I think after playing it.

Denny33142
4th Apr 2006, 18:15
why did you pre-order it? its not like its gonna get soled out in the stores

anyways me? i dont spend $50 on a game never

especially for one that is 8-10 hours long, thats why im renting it they let me keep it for a week only for $6 and ail probebly win it in 3 days

hotrippr
4th Apr 2006, 18:17
It is just a stupid idea. I pre-ordered the game to end up paying $59 for handling and shipping which will cost me $99 to get the game!!!

After paying all of that, I am still not getting the game until 5 days after everybody else, if not more.

Pre-ordering should means getting the game earlier. My problem now is I can not cancel my order, and it is just hard to walk around and see the game everywhere, even before the official release date!!! :mad:
Just refuse shipment, then they should credit you back.

Joshorty
4th Apr 2006, 18:28
Well...this is why I'm no good with the internet...just stick with the walk-in-the-store-and-buy'em-and-leave'em

TRBeth
4th Apr 2006, 22:50
So, cancel the preorder. Also, where in the world are you ordering from that costs 50 for shipping. That store is ripping you off. Go to amazon.

ArabSat
5th Apr 2006, 04:40
Unfortunately, EBgames does not offer a cancellation for the pre-orders!

hotrippr
5th Apr 2006, 04:49
Unfortunately, EBgames does not offer a cancellation for the pre-orders!
so have someone else sign for it and say you never got it, then sell the extra copy they send on e-bay, lol.

Rose662
5th Apr 2006, 20:25
Why did it cost so much??