PDA

View Full Version : i stuck in level 1, help me

fansoption
4th Apr 2006, 12:36
when i go to the tomb inside, they got 3 box and 3 button, 1 box in there there and another 2 box is downstairt how i take the 2 box to up can teach me ????

Notts Raider
4th Apr 2006, 12:37
use the balance to catapult them up

DarkRoot
4th Apr 2006, 12:40
Move the box, which is under the "catapult" away (watch for the animal) and move it on the catapult. Then go a few steps to the other end and jump to the other end, so the box is catapultet.
May you need a few trys. Repeat that with the 2nd box.

TRBeth
4th Apr 2006, 16:31
What animals? I didn't see any animals.

Notts Raider
4th Apr 2006, 16:40
What animals? I didn't see any animals.

There's some white Leopards and there is one in the puzzle room, maybe not if you're on easy though.

westy159
4th Apr 2006, 17:20
If you get stuck anywhere on the first level i suggest you buy a guide for the rest of the game ;)

RuumTaedor
4th Apr 2006, 17:56
If you get stuck anywhere on the first level i suggest you buy a guide for the rest of the game ;)
When are you getting yours? ;)

catch
5th Apr 2006, 22:27
dint have a problem with boxes and 3 platforms getting them up .. but after the door opens and you go through ,it goes to cut sceen with her running ..all i get is an 'arrow' pointing down cant seems to do anything . she dies not matter what i do ... need some help here

Notts Raider
5th Apr 2006, 23:07
dint have a problem with boxes and 3 platforms getting them up .. but after the door opens and you go through ,it goes to cut sceen with her running ..all i get is an 'arrow' pointing down cant seems to do anything . she dies not matter what i do ... need some help here

do what the arrows tell you to do and do it fast

tomb_raider_obssesed
5th Apr 2006, 23:17
Well, my sister tryed for about half an hour till i came (at the "cutscene"):p she was pressing the crouch\roll button ,,, maybe you are pushing the rong button to ,,, and I agree with westy159 ,,, if u get stuck in Bolivia you are far from this game, I am in England and had no problems and even if I had i found the solutions myself, that is all the fun,,, I played AOD with a walkthrough and I am never doing the same mistake again :p