PDA

View Full Version : So...how does it end?

MeXeYz
4th Apr 2006, 11:06
well i killed Amanda and after that Lara is speaking with her mates about some things that need to be done ...with some profesor and something..but then credits apear and its over ?:confused: thats all ?

dhama
4th Apr 2006, 11:23
How about the one where I haven't even got the game yet..... :rolleyes:

lllll
4th Apr 2006, 12:18
well i killed Amanda and after that Lara is speaking with her mates about some things that need to be done ...with some profesor and something..but then credits apear and its over ?:confused: thats all ?

You did not kill Amanda, she is still alive, you just knocked her out with your gun.
What it gonna happen is TR8....Lara is going to search for her mother who is alive in Avalon, like it was revealed in the movie by Amanda.

FrozenFire
4th Apr 2006, 12:41
Ever considered that nobody wants to read the end of the game in a public forum before it's even released?
If you got the game before everyone else (be it by pirating it or whatever...), be happy, but don't spoil the fun for the people who haven't even started yet.
You could at least warn people that your post contains spoilers. :mad:

lllll
4th Apr 2006, 12:49
If you couldn't figure out by the title that it was gonna contain spoilers....well...

And why is everyone here accusing people of illegally downloading the game? I got it because we have a store where we sell many things including games and we got 22 of the game in advance, so I bought one of them when they arrived (5 days ago).