PDA

View Full Version : Telephone interview with Karima - get your questions in!!

MissLara2U
4th Apr 2006, 09:11
Morning folks.

I'll be doing a telephone interview with Karima this afternoon. If you folk would like questions answered, get them attached to this thread ASAP.

storm shadow
4th Apr 2006, 09:47
Are there any easteregs in the game?

CatSuit&Ponytail
4th Apr 2006, 10:53
How does Lara (You, Karima ;) ) manage to look warm while wearing shorts in the snow? :D I'd be shivering so badly I wouldn't be able to talk through the clenched teeth and I'd be blue from head to toe! How do you do it?! :D

storm shadow
4th Apr 2006, 11:11
Forgot to add the question... does she has a boy or a girlfriend?

oxygenuk
4th Apr 2006, 11:23
i have a question, when will the interview be posted by the way, in this thread???

question: how does it feel to be known as a successful video game character and how does it feel to be the woman known as tomb raider that so many men adore *wink*

dhama
4th Apr 2006, 12:13
Q In the opening sequence of the game (well the demo anyway) Lara does a swan dive down to the ledge below her. Has Eidos asked you to do anything even remotely dangerous yet as part of your contract?

MissLara2U
4th Apr 2006, 13:40
i have a question, when will the interview be posted by the way, in this thread???

The interview will be published on www.tombraiderforums.com, but I'll copy here for you fine folk on Eidos Forums.

Joshorty
4th Apr 2006, 14:31
Are you gonna be in commercials and what's all the gun-training, etc. for:D ? I'm looking forward to whatever you're doing:D (and you look STUNNING on stage:D)

MissLara2U
4th Apr 2006, 15:52
Interview is now online:

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines2678.html

Thanks to all those who took the time to post questions :)

CatSuit&Ponytail
4th Apr 2006, 20:24
Thank you! I wish we had had time to talk with her when we met, but it was a very quick signing and posing session. Thanks ML2U for making it possible to ask at least one question. ;)

Lara Croft Wanna Be
4th Apr 2006, 21:33
Is being lara fun, is sounds like a dream come true, oh and tell her i think shes better the angelina she needs to be in the next movie