PDA

View Full Version : stuck Peru: room w/ 3 balls and light rays

p7eter
4th Apr 2006, 08:51
i can get two of the balls on the floor plates, but the third highest metal ball on the right will not come down... how do i get up there or get the ball down?

do i need to grab the rope above the pit? how?

CyCro
4th Apr 2006, 09:16
the ball on the right you're talking about is probably the one on the left if you're standing by the pit (where you came from) and face the statue in the middle. Use your grappling hook to bring it down. If you're talking about the other ball, it's a little more complicated, you need to make your way up the laddres, then jump to the middle, then up and back to the ladder, then you'll figure it. :)

Battong Bernt
4th Apr 2006, 10:01
i can get two of the balls on the floor plates, but the third highest metal ball on the right will not come down... how do i get up there or get the ball down?

do i need to grab the rope above the pit? how?
I struggled there for about 5 mintes myself. Skip the center plate and place the two balls thats allready on the floor on the left and right plate. Not before uve done this, ull be able to get the third ball down, using your magnetic rope or whatever its called

p7eter
4th Apr 2006, 10:23
you can also knock the ball down with grenades, took about 15 reloads

CatSuit&Ponytail
4th Apr 2006, 10:49
STOP describing the spoiler in the thread title! Use the word spoiler, but don't describe where you are!!!

DJPLEASURE
4th Apr 2006, 10:54
Lol, how did I guess, there had to be a ranter complaining yet again about spoilers, I think you need to get out more

CatSuit&Ponytail
4th Apr 2006, 10:59
"DJPLEASURE" you had better watch your tone. Being rude when I am upholding netiquette forum policy is not earning you any brownie points here.

DJPLEASURE
4th Apr 2006, 11:14
Hmm, am I looking for Brownie Points? NO, me thinks I is more of a cub scout kind of guy. Uploading Netiquette? More like dictating to people in regards to your personal dislikes. It seams you jump on most threads quoting the same spoiler rants. Apart from increasing your post count, you are NEVER going to stop spoilers, not on this or any other forum, it is the way things are, and always has been, some like, some dislike, its life, face it.

Theres nothing to spoil, game is robbery, way too easy and quick to complete, so if i get banned here for standing up to you, its hardly gonna bother me, I only came here for one question, far easier and more hassle free to go to ign, where people get out more and dont feel the need to constantly rant.

Anyway CatSuit&Ponytail, it was great chatting to you, I am so glad we hit it off.....heres to a great freindship

CatSuit&Ponytail
4th Apr 2006, 11:25
I see no reason you should feel you need to "stand up" to me. If you are feeling oppressed by the simple act of being conscientious enough to try not to spoil a game for others, maybe the internet is not your medium.

Have a nice day.

dhama
4th Apr 2006, 11:41
Hmm, am I looking for Brownie Points? NO, me thinks I is more of a cub scout kind of guy. Uploading Netiquette? More like dictating to people in regards to your personal dislikes. It seams you jump on most threads quoting the same spoiler rants. Apart from increasing your post count, you are NEVER going to stop spoilers, not on this or any other forum, it is the way things are, and always has been, some like, some dislike, its life, face it.

Theres nothing to spoil, game is robbery, way too easy and quick to complete, so if i get banned here for standing up to you, its hardly gonna bother me, I only came here for one question, far easier and more hassle free to go to ign, where people get out more and dont feel the need to constantly rant.

Anyway CatSuit&Ponytail, it was great chatting to you, I am so glad we hit it off.....heres to a great freindship

Nothing wrong with upholding Netiquette, try to be nice, most people are.

DJPLEASURE
4th Apr 2006, 11:44
Lets out a big yawn now

dhama
4th Apr 2006, 11:50
Lets out a big yawn now

Time for your afternoon nap I see..... :p

CatSuit&Ponytail
4th Apr 2006, 11:52
Oh, about that "getting out more" you mentioned...

BuBye. :)

Notts Raider
4th Apr 2006, 12:38
Lets out a big yawn now

tell me about it, I've been playing since early Saturday morning