PDA

View Full Version : My first PC screenie... :D

Trinity34
4th Apr 2006, 00:26
This is the very first time I have ever tried to play a PC game. Just from reading the posts I have been scared to try it because it seems there are lots of problems... but not for me!!! :D :D

I know this is not an in-game shot but I thought it was cool..

http://img439.imageshack.us/img439/2787/firstscreenie8lq.jpg

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/209/groupwave5qj.gif

DarkRoot
4th Apr 2006, 00:31
Spoiler you ... -_-
Screenshots -> Spioilers.
I thougt everyone can think that there are not just black Pictures.
http://www.ericreiche.net/core.php?inc=gallery&dir=TRLE#

:)

Treeble
4th Apr 2006, 00:40
OHMYGOD DON'T CLICK THAT LINK! MAJOR SPOILERS :eek:

Trinity34
4th Apr 2006, 00:49
The first thing I did was run Lara off the cliff to see what happens. :o

This is just the loading screen from the demo. :)

Treeble
4th Apr 2006, 00:49
Yup, hadn't seen it before (my computer can't handle Legend). Thanks Trin. :thumbsup: No spoilers though, thankfully, just a brilliant piece of artwork. :D

BloodRayne
4th Apr 2006, 00:52
Oh. mhm!! nice pic! i like it. i dont know how to get screen captures from the demo >___< anyone wanna tell me pwease? is it just like hit CTRL and I

Trinity34
4th Apr 2006, 00:58
I used printscreen button on keyboard then pasted to Photoshop. You have an image editor? You might be able to use Paint.

BloodRayne
4th Apr 2006, 00:59
ok, ill do that then, thanks. and yupyup i have photoshop. Thanks.

Trinity34
4th Apr 2006, 01:01
Cool now you can post screens too. :) How about one of a fern or plant? :D

Trinity34
4th Apr 2006, 01:08
OHMYGOD DON'T CLICK THAT LINK! MAJOR SPOILERS :eek:

Thank Treeble. Maybe its time to vacate the forum until the game comes out just so not to see spoilers.... :( :(

Treeble
4th Apr 2006, 01:37
Thank Treeble. Maybe its time to vacate the forum until the game comes out just so not to see spoilers.... :( :(

Actually I was thinking the same. I clicked the link due to plain curiosity and saw a couple of mansion shots I hadn't seen before. I was gonna say they were worth seeing (mainly the tech area), then I scanned down the thumbnails. SPOILER:

So, you have pictures of all the bosses, Lara holding a sword, Lara's mother and a lot more due to the ammount of screenies.

When I saw those, I immediately pushed alt+f4! I mean, we've seen enough from what Eidos released before the game had gone gold. Now it's leaked it seems everyone wants to post, to prove they have the f' game maybe? :rolleyes:

baylisst
4th Apr 2006, 10:29
thanks for all the spoiler warnings guys, but

how come i never saw that loading screen? it just seemed to load straight off, and
what's all this about leaks? is this why all those screens are on t'internet (which i've managed to avoid....mostly) and a few people on the forum already have the game, and hence asking for help/answering questions

LoveKurtis
4th Apr 2006, 11:04
You get the loading screen when you die in the demo (not sure about the game). It's then loading your last check-point