PDA

View Full Version : Stop Posting Stupid Spoiler Threads

BloodRayne
3rd Apr 2006, 22:20
Especially ones with names like "HELP STUCK IN KING ARTHURS TOMB" thanks i kinda didn't wanna know about that. at least call the thread like "Question - MAJOR SPOILER". it's ridiculous. if u wanna make spoiler topics at least wait until after the 11th, or better yet, play the game and figure out how to do it on your own.:mad:

Treeble
3rd Apr 2006, 22:27
I agree. Ok, so we have seen a lot of the game already in screenshots movies and what not, but I think that subtle things like these that relate directly to the plot or something we didn't see before should be kept that way.

I appreciated that someone posted a thread named 'SPOILER - Stuck on KA' Tomb', but it was useless as if you would just read the thread titles you'd see at least three others saying it was King Arthur's Tomb.

Just say you are stuck on the game, or maybe give the level number instead of the level name. I don't know, but it's gotta stop before the rest of us mere mortals can play the game.

lllll
3rd Apr 2006, 22:28
Well, yes I agree the title only should say Spoiler, so that people like you don't get clues and can find out yourself.

But some of us have played it and want to talk about it too. I got it because our store already got some copies for sale and I bought 1 for myself too.

Treeble
3rd Apr 2006, 22:31
Actually I think a separate forum for this would be actually nice, but since it'd be useful only for a week or two don't think it's going to happen.

Takashii
3rd Apr 2006, 23:24
Help needed with section of demo
sadaiy
This apparently very intelligent man/woman mananged to post a problem in the demo without spoiling is it really so hard to do the same with the full game.. just switch out the demo and replace it with a full game or just game.. and ofcourse adding the spoiler tag.. what's the point in posting the end where Lara killes Amanda and Rutland steals the artifact ? It's just so pointless. PLEASE DON'T SPOIL ! But no worries Lara mananges to hang on to Rut's chopper and get the artifact back

lllll
3rd Apr 2006, 23:42
what's the point in posting the end where Lara killes Amanda and Rutland steals the artifact ? It's just so pointless. PLEASE DON'T SPOIL ! But no worries Lara mananges to hang on to Rut's chopper and get the artifact back

:confused:

I think you played a different game, because the ending of TRL is very different :p

DJPLEASURE
4th Apr 2006, 00:07
If a topic states help wanted in regards to game, I think a little thought b4 rant would make you realise there is possible spoilers, hence why someone is erm....STUCK, it's not as if your arm is being twisted to read the thread, with people completing this game so quick, there will be spoilers everywhere anyway. Jeez some people just have to have their rant fix.

Some of us could state:

"Can we have less pointless threads ranting or asking for no spoilers", as spoilers will always be there

Faye
4th Apr 2006, 00:17
If a topic states help wanted in regards to game, I think a little thought b4 rant would make you realise there is possible spoilers, hence why someone is erm....STUCK, it's not as if your arm is being twisted to read the thread, with people completing this game so quick, there will be spoilers everywhere anyway. Jeez some people just have to have their rant fix.

Some of us could state:

"Can we have less pointless threads ranting or asking for no spoilers", as spoilers will always be there

DJPLEASURE, we don't care what people say in the actual body of the threads themselves (so long as the word "spoiler" is put in the titles, therefore warning us not to open the thread), like you said, nobody's going to force us to read it. What we are annoyed about is people posting stuff that spoils the game in the thread titles, something which we are going to see and take in whether we want to or not. The only way not to would be for us not to visit this forum until we've completed the game, and I don't think that's fair.

BloodRayne
4th Apr 2006, 00:28
um, i'm referring to the thread title. i'm pretty sure its really stupid to have a thread titled, "Help with king arthurs Tomb" annnywaayy. just stop making spoiler threads, unless the thread has QUESTION -spoiler. it's just dumb otherwise.

tomb raider babe
4th Apr 2006, 00:42
Especially ones with names like "HELP STUCK IN KING ARTHURS TOMB" thanks i kinda didn't wanna know about that. at least call the thread like "Question - MAJOR SPOILER". it's ridiculous. if u wanna make spoiler topics at least wait until after the 11th, or better yet, play the game and figure out how to do it on your own.:mad:
:mad: I agree to Im tired of knowing where we're gonna be.:mad:

Joshorty
4th Apr 2006, 02:21
Well, yes I agree the title only should say Spoiler, so that people like you don't get clues and can find out yourself.

But some of us have played it and want to talk about it too. I got it because our store already got some copies for sale and I bought 1 for myself too.

Yeah but...you gotta consider that some people hasn't got the game yet:( I'm pateintly waiting on this game and being spoiled would be a bad run....

Legendary Lara Croft
4th Apr 2006, 03:03
I agree, even though many threads contain name SPOILER they already reveal too much. Please post any walkthrough questions when the game comes out or pm each other. It's disrespectful towards other fans. Sometimes I miss 1997 when I didn't even know TR 2 will come out until I saw it in stores

munchkin
4th Apr 2006, 05:37
DJPLEASURE, we don't care what people say in the actual body of the threads themselves (so long as the word "spoiler" is put in the titles, therefore warning us not to open the thread), like you said, nobody's going to force us to read it. What we are annoyed about is people posting stuff that spoils the game in the thread titles, something which we are going to see and take in whether we want to or not. The only way not to would be for us not to visit this forum until we've completed the game, and I don't think that's fair.

yeah faye, i agree, if i see a help stuck, thread then i can ignore it (for now) till i get the game, but if its a help i'm stuck, in King arthurs tomb, or whateverm, or with this charecter, etc, in the actual titlte, then there no option, no choice.

i'm thinking seriously of not coming here, till i've got and played game just to avoid that kinda thing :)

beccaxx