PDA

View Full Version : How come...

FrozenFire
3rd Apr 2006, 17:14
...that every 2nd person on this forum got the game already when the release date is April 7th? I can't believe so many stores sell the game prior to the official release.
That makes preordering completely meaningless. :confused:

WraithStar
3rd Apr 2006, 17:24
...that every 2nd person on this forum got the game already when the release date is April 7th? I can't believe so many stores sell the game prior to the official release.

Tell me about it. I preordered the game awhile ago. I went into the store to ask when it would arrive, and they told me April 12 (the official release date here is April 11). That means that I won't be here when it comes out, so I have to wait a week until I get it:(

Silva
3rd Apr 2006, 20:59
yes its not the ideal way. If we lived in a fair world the rules wouldn't be broken...so many people have just downloaded it illegaly aswell..or got pirated CD.

Zeeblade
3rd Apr 2006, 23:09
yes its not the ideal way. If we lived in a fair world the rules wouldn't be broken...so many people have just downloaded it illegaly aswell..or got pirated CD.

yeah thats it.. if someone is playing the whole game it has to pirated.. give me a break. Think before you speak and please dont start this kinda stuff.

Trinity34
3rd Apr 2006, 23:11

Maybe if it had been released in the US first none of this would have happened. :D ;)

FrozenFire
4th Apr 2006, 06:16

Yeah, I think so too... there is no way so many stores would sell it a week before the official release.
And the sad thing is that these people usually are the ones who do nothing but complain about the games being short or not worth the 'money'!