PDA

View Full Version : ***SPOILER*** Stuck at Tomb

Letharian
3rd Apr 2006, 16:25
I'm stuck at a Tomb, There's a huge bell here and tons of coffins. I have no idea what to do :S

enclavesaga
3rd Apr 2006, 16:32
swing the ceiling candle panel and jump on the poll with the broken tombstone, pulling down the bell and make it clash with the candelpanel... have fun with whatever coming next :D

Letharian
3rd Apr 2006, 16:36
lol, now I need help with the next thing :S

HBAndrew
3rd Apr 2006, 18:30
Look at what you can target and keep shooting it, and watch the big enemy move in and stare at it, then grapple something, do this for 4 things and be fast.

DarkRoot
3rd Apr 2006, 20:46
Do I have to get all the 4 cages down at one time?
I'm trying this all the time, but it don't work...

lllll
3rd Apr 2006, 20:56
No, you must do it one by one, order doesn't matter. First shoot at the thing Lara aims at (the large things), shoot untill de dragon looks at the thing....then grapple the handle which will release the cage and hit the dragon and make it destroy the thing....you have to do this with every one.

BTW, you are almost done with the whole game....Nepal is short, about 1 hour play and Bolivia is like 15 minutes with movies included.

I can't believe they made this game this short, what a ripp-off.

nitrobit
3rd Apr 2006, 21:15
One of my cages (the left one farthes from the tomb) is stuck. If I shoot the big thingy until the monster looks at it and then grapples and puls the lever, nothing happens.. I am therefore stuck. Anyone know what the problem is ?

DarkRoot
3rd Apr 2006, 21:57
Yeah this cage sux. You have to stay directly in the angle at the border of this "bridge", as near as you can. Aim with "Y".

(Sorry for my englisch)

jimbo_74
3rd Apr 2006, 22:28
No, you must do it one by one, order doesn't matter. First shoot at the thing Lara aims at (the large things), shoot untill de dragon looks at the thing....then grapple the handle which will release the cage and hit the dragon and make it destroy the thing....you have to do this with every one.

I really can't pass trough....there is nothing at which Lara aim to, so i shoot at nothing! Maybe do i have to do something else before that in the room?

Thanks

Jimbo

DarkRoot
3rd Apr 2006, 22:31
http://www.ericreiche.net/gallery/TRLE/screen-0036.jpg (http://www.ericreiche.net/gallery/TRLE/org/screen-0036.jpg)
Look at this. These "Houses" are meant.

lllll
3rd Apr 2006, 22:33
I really can't pass trough....there is nothing at which Lara aim to, so i shoot at nothing! Maybe do i have to do something else before that in the room?

Thanks

Jimbo

You have first rang the bell inside the tomb by swinging the chandeler, right? After that you get a movie, take the artifact from the statue inside. When you go outside the dragon appears and then you have to do what I said in the former post. Lara should automatically aim at them. Get as close as you can to those large things to shoot them.

jimbo_74
3rd Apr 2006, 22:42
You have first rang the bell inside the tomb by swinging the chandeler, right?

This part i miss!!! How to go inside the tomb? I climb the tomb on the left and jump until the left "fire-stick", but how to arrive to the one on the right side?

Thanks

Jimbo

lllll
3rd Apr 2006, 22:44
This part i miss!!! How to go inside the tomb? I climb the tomb on the left and jump until the left "fire-stick", but how to arrive to the one on the right side?

Thanks

Jimbo

There is a "lamp" you can grapple on, in the middle of those 2 "fire-sticks" so you can swing from 1 to the other :thumbsup:

jimbo_74
3rd Apr 2006, 22:47
There is a "lamp" you can grapple on, in the middle of those 2 "fire-sticks" so you can swing from 1 to the other :thumbsup:

What an idiot! It needs a jump and a flying grapple, thanks man :D

Jimbo

lllll
3rd Apr 2006, 22:48
Welcome :p

nitrobit
4th Apr 2006, 02:13
I still don't get how to drop the last cage. The first three are pretty easy. Shot the big thingy until the monster looks at it, and then graple the lever and pull. The cage then drops onto the monster's head. When I try this with the last cage (the left one at the end of the "bridge") nothing happends. I shoot the thingy, the monster stops and looks at it. I graple onto the lever and I pull it. But, the cage seems stuck. It won't budge. I have tried all angles possible and being as close to the edge of the bridge as possible. Heeelp! :eek:

shelloula
4th Apr 2006, 08:36
either my cages are defective, or i am, doin exactly wot i am mean't to by shooting at the things with the doors and the dragon is looking at them but when i grapple they are coming down but not hitting him!!!!!!!!!!! why oh why!!!! am doin this on only one health pack, my dragon is ducking!!!

DarkRoot
4th Apr 2006, 08:44
either my cages are defective, or i am, doin exactly wot i am mean't to by shooting at the things with the doors and the dragon is looking at them but when i grapple they are coming down but not hitting him!!!!!!!!!!! why oh why!!!! am doin this on only one health pack, my dragon is ducking!!!
do it faster ^^
Shoot ah the things, until theire are orange waves around it, the monster start looking at it and (be fast) now Press 'G' (to put away the weapon), 'q' and when it hits the lever, press instantly 'e'.
Once you got it, it's easy.

nitrobit
4th Apr 2006, 08:55
Darkroot; I am doing everything the way it's supposed to be.. It's not that hard. My problem is that the last cage is not dropping down when I pull the lever for it. Is this a bug in my game or are you guys also seeing this ?

DarkRoot
4th Apr 2006, 09:44
I didn't got the problem?!
I needed a few trys, until i was fast enough, but this problem seems to be a bug...
Can you make a vid? Send it to Eidos...

shelloula
4th Apr 2006, 10:17
did it at last!! :D yep easy once you know how!!!!

nitrobit
4th Apr 2006, 13:47
Since I am pretty much stuck with what seems to be a bug in my game, could someone please post a savegame on the first checkpoint after the monster in the lake right outside king arthurs tomb.

Or, if you don't like to post savegames.. send it to me at nitrobit(at)hotmail.com.

Thanks alot!

:)

DarkRoot
4th Apr 2006, 14:03
http://files.ericreiche.net/misc/tomb_raider_legend_savegames.rar
I think, I made savegames of each level...
have fun with it ^^

Notts Raider
4th Apr 2006, 14:12
http://files.ericreiche.net/misc/tomb_raider_legend_savegames.rar
I think, I made savegames of each level...
have fun with it ^^

Is it set on hard or less?

DarkRoot
4th Apr 2006, 14:18
No, its set on easy. ' Wanted to play a second time on hard.
But you can change it for each level, can't you?