PDA

View Full Version : Questions about PC Demo (gameplay)

Rose662
3rd Apr 2006, 03:59
Questions:

1. Does Lara have a goal in this demo? Does she actually find the tablet mentioned in the beginning or do we just move her around?

2. How do I get to the top by using the vines? I have tried jumping to the right to next vine, then jump to ledge, but I have killed her three times trying that.

3. Is there a way to get to the rope hanging over the waterfall? If so, how?

Thanks. :) So far, Lara is wandering around in circles (first to get used to the controls, second to find out how to get to the top).

LCisYum
3rd Apr 2006, 04:01
To be honest, I was hypnotized staring at LC's booty. She's such a distraction I can't focus on the gameplay :p

Inserity
3rd Apr 2006, 04:09
Questions:

1. Does Lara have a goal in this demo? Does she actually find the tablet mentioned in the beginning or do we just move her around?

2. How do I get to the top by using the vines? I have tried jumping to the right to next vine, then jump to ledge, but I have killed her three times trying that.

3. Is there a way to get to the rope hanging over the waterfall? If so, how?

Thanks. :) So far, Lara is wandering around in circles (first to get used to the controls, second to find out how to get to the top).
1. No goal, just a preview/demo of the first level (not the whole thing btw).

2.You swing on the vines. It should tell you what to do on the top right. Or are you talking about the stationary ones? You climb up them, then hold right (you'll see lara look over to the next one) then just jump. She'll grab it.

3. You can't move vines if thats what you're thinking. Just swing on the vines, and to climb up and down, press and hold 'E'.

Gorro
3rd Apr 2006, 05:21
I just got the demo. wow the graphics are amazing. This is definitely a step in the right direction from Eidos!

Silva
3rd Apr 2006, 20:39
To be honest, I was hypnotized staring at LC's booty. She's such a distraction I can't focus on the gameplay :p

Lmao...I know exactly what you mean.