PDA

View Full Version : I can't download the demo

Faye
2nd Apr 2006, 17:19
When I click "Click here to start the download" at www.tombraiderlegenddemo.com I get taken to page of Championship Manager 5 patches! What is going on?

Shehi
2nd Apr 2006, 18:43
Try trcomm.net :)

malaikat
2nd Apr 2006, 18:54
I got that a few times, it seems to be hit and miss whether you actually get to the demo or that championship manager thing

Faye
2nd Apr 2006, 19:02
Thanks guys. :) Good to know it's not just me, lol! After I gave up trying at www.tombraiderlegenddemo.com , I went to www.fileshack.com . It's currently 60% downloaded with thirty minutes to go. I've heard a few people saying they've got bad files, if this file is bad then I will go to your website to download it instead, Shehi. :)

sorcerer
2nd Apr 2006, 19:11
Just download it from here: http://pool.download.t-online.de/static/TRL_Demo.zip

Enjoy!

Faye
2nd Apr 2006, 19:19
Thanks, sorcerer. I was up to 70% and for some reason it stopped :( but I'm downloading from the link you gave me now. :) This looks better as well...the fileshack one was only 475MB and I was thinking "hmm why so small"...this one is 509MB so I'm not worried that anythings missing! :D

sorcerer
2nd Apr 2006, 19:45
Yes, it`s not a very high speed, but it works. It took me 10 hours to download the demo (but I have a slow internet connection).

Enjoy! That link works 100%!

:thumbsup:

You`re welcome!