PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts HD collection

watersedge
3rd Jun 2012, 17:18
I have to say, if the rumors are true, and Square Enix is making a remastered version of the kingdom heats series, then i applaud them!

However, as a long time fan of the series, there is ONE thing i would LOVE to see happen to make this the best HD collection ever made:

A PC version. Preferably on Steam.

Square Enix, if you are making a pc version of a Kingdom Hearts HD collection, I would pay close to anything. This is honestly an extremely profitable opportunity for you guys. I'm sure there are some fans out there who share my belief.

Who's with me?

iambasho777
3rd Jun 2012, 20:05
Um... I wouldn't pay more than 25 a piece for the three main games (1, 2, BBS), and 15 a piece for the three less important games (Chain, Days, Coded). The rumors are for an HD collection of 1, 2, BBS, Days, and Re:Chain. If it's more than 120ish, I definately won't buy it because I currently have 100% complete files for all five. I wouldn't care if it was on PS3, Vita, or Steam because I have access to all three

member_10074587
8th Jun 2012, 01:11
Just heard about this article but only KH news heard so far from E3 2012 was dream drop distance for 3DS. will update once get more information

www.gameranx.com/updates/id/7090/article... (http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/7090/article/kingdom-hearts-hd-collection-might-be-coming-is-better-than-you-can-imagine/)

tidusforeverx2
8th Jun 2012, 02:17
In last months issue of GameInformer, withing the review of Kingdom Hearts 3D:Dream Drop Distance Tetsuya Nomura was asked if we can expect to see a Kingdom Hearts Collection. His response was that he was currently looking into the possibility of doing a collection. Very shortly after that a few articles sprung up around the net and someone posted a picture with five of the KH titles ensignias on it being; Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts:Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Of coarse there has been no confirmation. The earliest I would expect them to confirm this if it's going to happen would be Tokyo Game Show. It will probably happen, there is no good reason to not make money and it will allow them time to dedicate to Kingdom Hearts III. Of coarse I would bet anything that KH3 won't begin grand scale production untill right before Final Fantasy Versus XIII is released. And considering that all the the previously mentioned KH games run a somewhat similar build it wouldnt take an immense amount of re-coding (pun not intended) in order to add in trophies and such. I would also expect that if it does come out to be on p3, vita, and probably wii u. I wonder if they will spend the time to add in all the goodies from the final mix + versions.

member_10478113
8th Jun 2012, 03:42
The article is fake because it says they would show it at e3 and they didn't show it and the article tells more about it then it actually being confirmed. Tgs is most likely to announce it because they would do a Japan collection before a us one. That's how they usually roll.

tidusforeverx2
8th Jun 2012, 22:49
If not for 3d i bet they would have showed a video for KH3 or a collection, but it would ruin the anticipation that i'm sure the hidden video at the end of 3d will cause.

member_10478113
8th Jun 2012, 23:15
If not for 3d i bet they would have showed a video for KH3 or a collection, but it would ruin the anticipation that i'm sure the hidden video at the end of 3d will cause.

This is mostly the reason why they most likely show it at tgs because they don't want to ruin the surprise.

tidusforeverx2
8th Jun 2012, 23:31

This is mostly the reason why they most likely show it at tgs because they don't want to ruin the surprise.

Yea thats what i just said, please don't just restate.

member_10478113
8th Jun 2012, 23:40

Yea thats what i just said, please don't just restate.

Lol sorry just new to posting in the forums. didn't mean to restate what you said.

sedaelisa
11th Jun 2012, 22:33
sounds cool. that should keep us held up until KH3

Bhalditar
13th Jun 2012, 01:26
Until an official announcement is made, it remains rumor.

While I'd absolutely love a HD collection for Kingdom Hearts, all of the rumors thusfar use thin shreds of legitimate information (such as Nomura-san looking into the possibility of a HD collection via GameInformer) and mixing them with hearsay or misinformation to coerce people into thinking that a forthcoming announcement is imminent.

If we could switch gears on the subject of a Kingdom Hearts HD collection, what would you like to see in it - if they do it?

I'd personally love to see trophy/achievement support, as well as Final Mix content.

Better compression for music and audio would also be nice.

tidusforeverx2
24th Jun 2012, 19:21
I feel the same way, Trophy Support, Final Mix content. Bonus carry over perks would be cool. I however don't want one of the trophies to be complete the journal especially in KH 2 I just can't get the piglet minigame score, that's literally the only thing I can't get in the whole game, frustrates the heck outta me.

I think they should have an extended trailer if you finish all the titles on proud or critical. or normal with 100% journal.

I would also like to see an easier gummi ship editor.

Time trials and leader boards for tournaments would be a nice addition.

NO Online Trophies

new_tradition
26th Jun 2012, 19:15
If they do release a PS3 collection, I just hope it's the Final Mix+ versions. I admit I probably would still buy it if it's just a mere HD face-lift, but I think what many KH fans can agree to is envy over Japan getting the Final Mix versions exclusively xD

Question: Would Re:CoM being included as well? 'Cause that did come out for us, albeit as a separate game and not packaged with KH2...

Teats
7th Jul 2012, 23:43
I agree with Rodney. I still have the PS2 games but my old PS3 broke and the PS3 Slim doesn't play PS2 games. About the only PS2 games that I really want to replay are from the Kingdoms Hearts series and the Final Fantasy series. I would personally rather rebuy these games in HD for the PS3 than buy a PS2 just to play a few games.

DREPICFAIL
7th Jul 2012, 23:52
I agree with Rodney and Zach it would be sweet if you guys made an HD collection of All the game and Made it Playable on Just one console with tropheis and every thing that would be the second thing on my games to buy list my first is Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance.. I say you should stick with your roots and go Nintendo Or Sony for this.

Gailardios
10th Jul 2012, 23:05
I would love to see an HD remake of KH1 KH2, and BBS....since they are the main important ones. And i agree with Rodney as well, a PC version on steam would be awesome.

Inaxqujo
11th Jul 2012, 11:28
ok so I love Kingdom Hearts it is by far one of my favorite series and I love playing it. All I want is for Kingdom Hearts to have an HD Remake like have Kingdom Hearts 1, Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2. That would make me the happiest person in the world if they announce a Kingdom Hearts HD Collection for the Playstation 3 maybe even the XBox

Versellie
11th Jul 2012, 12:41
ok so I love Kingdom Hearts it is by far one of my favorite series and I love playing it. All I want is for Kingdom Hearts to have an HD Remake like have Kingdom Hearts 1, Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2. That would make me the happiest person in the world if they announce a Kingdom Hearts HD Collection for the Playstation 3 maybe even the XBox

You mean like the Devil May Cry Classical HD? Well i dont think it will be any time sooner u will see a remake for the PS3 and xbox 360 seeing as after SE finishes up with FF Versus XII they will go straight to creating KH 3 for the PS3 and xbox 360, and maybe after from what rumor i heard KH reconnection. Im currently collecting all the KH game and the only one im missing is 365/2 days (i already played it once) and i already preorder KH 3D Mark of Mastery Edition i also wanted to buy the KH 3D 3DS bundle :( but they overpriice the price of it to $425 sadly i might get it another time or another year. But if there is a Remake of KH 1,2 and Chain of Memories ill give it at least till next year for it to come out if it a working project or mayber after KH 3 they might make a triology collection set

RoxasplusNamine
11th Jul 2012, 13:06

kingdom hearts is the best

http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

Chobi
11th Jul 2012, 13:42
That would be pretty cool. I've only played KH1. So an HD collection would be prefect for me.

member_10828976
11th Jul 2012, 14:10
i 4 1 think they should remake all the kingdom hearts games for playstation and sell them for playstation 3 and all the nentendo versions for the wii and wii u

Inaxqujo
12th Jul 2012, 15:52

You mean like the Devil May Cry Classical HD? Well i dont think it will be any time sooner u will see a remake for the PS3 and xbox 360 seeing as after SE finishes up with FF Versus XII they will go straight to creating KH 3 for the PS3 and xbox 360, and maybe after from what rumor i heard KH reconnection. Im currently collecting all the KH game and the only one im missing is 365/2 days (i already played it once) and i already preorder KH 3D Mark of Mastery Edition i also wanted to buy the KH 3D 3DS bundle :( but they overpriice the price of it to $425 sadly i might get it another time or another year. But if there is a Remake of KH 1,2 and Chain of Memories ill give it at least till next year for it to come out if it a working project or mayber after KH 3 they might make a triology collection set

Thats true and Hopefuuly you can get all the games together all I am missing is birth by sleep. ok the Trilogy collection set would be a great Idea but you know how they ported the 2 God of War games for the PSP on the PS3 well I mean either they could port Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep and put it on the Playstation Store. that is another Idea of mine. but yeah how they have the DMC HD Collection they should have Kingdom Hearts 1, RE: COM and 2 on 1 disc I mean I would turn my phone off and play they for the Longest time

Inaxqujo
12th Jul 2012, 15:55
i 4 1 think they should remake all the kingdom hearts games for playstation and sell them for playstation 3 and all the nentendo versions for the wii and wii u

That is also a good Idea and it would be do-able. I mean they did Port 2 God Of War games for the PSP onto the PS3 so why not do the same for Birth By Sleep. and with the WII U Comming out I'm sure they can port 358/2 Days, and Re:Coded and sell it as a double bundle. I have been counting down for Dream Drop Distance I absolutely cannot wait until the announcement of Kingdom Hearts 3 I may cry

Versellie
12th Jul 2012, 17:40

Thats true and Hopefuuly you can get all the games together all I am missing is birth by sleep. ok the Trilogy collection set would be a great Idea but you know how they ported the 2 God of War games for the PSP on the PS3 well I mean either they could port Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep and put it on the Playstation Store. that is another Idea of mine. but yeah how they have the DMC HD Collection they should have Kingdom Hearts 1, RE: COM and 2 on 1 disc I mean I would turn my phone off and play they for the Longest time

Lol i know how u feel thinking of buying a new game console just to buy one game from a series, i had the same dilemma about KH 3D i was like hmmm but it really a great series and i love it, so i will buy any console for just one KH game lol but i think KH might make a Trilogy collection seeing as Chain of Memories and BBS and also Recoded was all on a diffrent game console

Inaxqujo
12th Jul 2012, 22:12

Lol i know how u feel thinking of buying a new game console just to buy one game from a series, i had the same dilemma about KH 3D i was like hmmm but it really a great series and i love it, so i will buy any console for just one KH game lol but i think KH might make a Trilogy collection seeing as Chain of Memories and BBS and also Recoded was all on a diffrent game console

My God This game is going to be Amazing I made a promise to myself as a Kid No matter how old I get I will continue to play Kingdom Hearts and Look I am entering my first year of College and I am super Excited about Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance and then Kingdom Hearts III When it comes out

XxJEENxX
15th Jul 2012, 16:59
I tink is a great idea for playstation 3
Kingdom hearts HD collection ( "Kingdom hearts 1" and "kingdom hearts 2" )

Thamauturge
16th Jul 2012, 11:37

No. More like, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (Konami did their MGS HD Collection which included a PSP title, so there is no excuse to omit BBS considering that next to KH1 and KH2 it is the most important title in the series).

I already own the aforementioned Final Mixes, but it would be awesome to have them on a single BluRay disc for PS3 with trophy support. A trophy for the level 1 run would be amazing, since I had a blast beating Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix at level 1.

NoelKreissX
16th Jul 2012, 21:45
I would like to see a HD Collection Kingdom Hearts for PS3 like many fans this idea popped into my head and I began to imagine how spectacular it would be and I am more likely it will sell like hotcakes like me who like I imagine that would be so fantastic and make this HD Collection as it would be a success on ps3 /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif

omeganove
16th Jul 2012, 22:09
I would like to see a HD Collection Kingdom Hearts for PS3 like many fans this idea popped into my head and I began to imagine how spectacular it would be and I am more likely it will sell like hotcakes like me who like I imagine that would be so fantastic and make this HD Collection as it would be a success on ps3

I would like that to

member_10820675
16th Jul 2012, 22:24
That would be awesome, I'm as big a fan of FF as of KH, I highly doubt it would happen with all the projects they got going on but I would definitely get my hands on it if it did

Maniac
16th Jul 2012, 23:28

No. More like, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (Konami did their MGS HD Collection which included a PSP title, so there is no excuse to omit BBS considering that next to KH1 and KH2 it is the most important title in the series).

I already own the aforementioned Final Mixes, but it would be awesome to have them on a single BluRay disc for PS3 with trophy support. A trophy for the level 1 run would be amazing, since I had a blast beating Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix at level 1.

Agreed.

member_10528860
18th Jul 2012, 00:03
I've been hoping for a collection like this ever since Sony started releasing HD remasters of PS2 games on the PS3 with full trophy support. The only one of these so far to grab my attention was the Sly Collection. Other than that I've been hoping for a Kingdom Hearts collection, and maybe even a Final Mix one?? (Not getting my hopes up though...)

member_10528860
18th Jul 2012, 00:08
Well, if you're looking for Final Mix extras, then they would probably go with Birth by Sleep instead of Re:Chain of Memories. The reason? Birth by Sleep actually has a Final Mix version we never got either, and Re:Chain of Memories wasn't really popular here in the US(as least from what I've heard)

member_10628951
18th Jul 2012, 19:26
If they do release a PS3 collection, I just hope it's the Final Mix+ versions. I admit I probably would still buy it if it's just a mere HD face-lift, but I think what many KH fans can agree to is envy over Japan getting the Final Mix versions exclusively xD

Question: Would Re:CoM being included as well? 'Cause that did come out for us, albeit as a separate game and not packaged with KH2...

These all sound like win-win senarios.

maikeru81
18th Jul 2012, 19:52
I feel the same way, Trophy Support, Final Mix content. Bonus carry over perks would be cool. I however don't want one of the trophies to be complete the journal especially in KH 2 I just can't get the piglet minigame score, that's literally the only thing I can't get in the whole game, frustrates the heck outta me.

I think they should have an extended trailer if you finish all the titles on proud or critical. or normal with 100% journal.

I would also like to see an easier gummi ship editor.

Time trials and leader boards for tournaments would be a nice addition.

NO Online Trophies

I CANT stand online trophies! lol.

xIllusionist
20th Jul 2012, 14:08
That'd be cool if they released an HD remake, especially for KH1 since the camera was really annoying haha. And it'd make my day if they released the Final Mixes here too.

jaytime
28th Jul 2012, 10:28
Petition for Square to make an hd make of Kingdom Hearts 1&2 final mix t to usa and bring i usa-I cant ask for the ps2 release its too late we all know how popular kingdom hearts is in usa. Which makes me wonder why final mix has never been released in usa. Is it because Square doesnt think it will sell well- cause NEWS FLASH EVERY AND I MEAN EVERY Kingdom Hearts fan i talked to wants final mix so people who agree please leave a post. Do it for me,for you,and for all the USA Kingdom Hearts fans out there upset about not getting final mix

CrazedDoll
28th Jul 2012, 11:03
So far I have gotten every KH game that has been released, even some of the limited editions(psp and mark of mastery soon). When I find out about a new game coming out I know without a doubt I'm going to get it. Even more if it's limited edition. I'd love to play the final mixes and know more about what happens in the games first hand, than having to watch or read what happens online. Please bring the final mixes over so we may enjoy then as well!!

member_10822883
28th Jul 2012, 13:19
They wouldn't have sold well enough. As someone who owns them (and loves them and even wishes they'd gotten stateside releases), I can say that the premium price they were sold for, etc. would not have been enough to garner decent sales.

I highly doubt that any rereleases wouldn't include Final Mix content. It wouldn't make sense. I think patience will prove successful in the end and US/non-importing fans will be rewarded.

member_10829610
28th Jul 2012, 13:37
Those games didn't have English VA, did they?

If they did, it would be a real treat if there was a KH HD collection in consideration that included the Final-Mix version of the games.

Automaton
28th Jul 2012, 14:56
Final Mix games have English voice acting with Japanese subtitles and UI.

member_10822883
28th Jul 2012, 16:00
They're pretty easy to play even without any knowledge of Japanese. Obviously they're easier if you've played the originals or better yet, fairly familiar with the mechanics and menus, but I didn't have much if any trouble playing FM+ II. I think it's pretty likely we'll get them eventually.

Inaxqujo
29th Jul 2012, 19:54
Just heard about this article but only KH news heard so far from E3 2012 was dream drop distance for 3DS. will update once get more information

www.gameranx.com/updates/id/7090/article... (http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/7090/article/kingdom-hearts-hd-collection-might-be-coming-is-better-than-you-can-imagine/)

There is also a note at the end of Dream Drop Distance when you beat the game or complete the journal but there is a video of youtube and it hints by saying "next number" which would probably mean Kingdom Hearts 3. It also says "Seeing something in a different way" or something like that which could mean a HD collection but these are just hypothoses that I have

Thamauturge
5th Aug 2012, 16:23
I own all the Final Mixes, and I would love it if I could have them all on a single BluRay disc in HD for my PS3. My PS2 seems like it could die any day now.

peronmls
6th Aug 2012, 19:15
Spoiler!!!

KHDDD Secret Message:

===========================================

The Past will be reawakened (HD Collection)

as a new number (Kingdom Hearts III)

in never-before-seen detail (Kingdom Hearts III/HD Collection)

Prepare yourself for the awakening (Kingdom Hearts III/HD Collection)

of the next number (Kingdom Hearts III)

============================================

Who knows?

member_10086740
6th Aug 2012, 23:31
I just hope we find out before Versus XIII hits its twelfth year of production... My friends have started making bets on if it'll be in production longer than Duke Nukem. I'm trying to stay positive, unlike those who fell for the Hitaku rumor last month.

kingdom117
7th Aug 2012, 02:43
I would love an HD collection, I would LOVE it even MORE if it would have the Final Mix content! :D
And if an HD collection is confirmed, it would be a 'collection' year (if it releases this year that is)! Why do I say this? Cuz there has been a Jak and Daxter HD collection, and then on the 28th of this month, there's going to be a collection of God of War (5 games in one) and an Infamous collection with the festival of blood DLC! It would just be an epic year :D

kingdom117
8th Aug 2012, 01:15
Here's an idea, create a petition page and then post the link. Ether on one of those petition sites, or a Facebook page/group etc.

member_10797487
9th Aug 2012, 23:40
that would be nice i'd also like to see some of the handhelds ported over to console using the battle system from the first 2 games especially on the ones that are very similar to it or better yet make at the beginning of the game what battle system you want to use well except maybe for chain of memories because that system has something to do with it's story maybe just improve it a little i mean i don't really like the card system but it was important to chain of memories story

Bluehurricane11
9th Aug 2012, 23:52
YES I WANT THIS

berzerker19
9th Aug 2012, 23:57
I hope they do.

Bluehurricane11
10th Aug 2012, 01:20
I saw a trailer on youtube for kingdom heart hd colletion to come out 12/12/12, do you think it is true?

xIllusionist
10th Aug 2012, 01:35
Somehow I find that unlikely. People thought an HD collection would be announced at E3, but nope. Nothing.

MintVanilla
10th Aug 2012, 08:07
That's a lot due to the secret message in Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance;

-----

"The past will be reawakened as a new number in never-before-seen detail. Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number."

-----

Specifically referring to the parts, "the past" which possibly refers to the older games PS2 games, as well as "in never-before-seen detail" which most likely refers to an HD collection/port.

koknight
11th Aug 2012, 13:01
but wht only a re-release of just 1 and 2? realease all of there older games. they know its something that'll sekk theres no reason not to.

mastercrazyhand
12th Aug 2012, 13:32
that would be nice i'd also like to see some of the handhelds ported over to console using the battle system from the first 2 games especially on the ones that are very similar to it or better yet make at the beginning of the game what battle system you want to use well except maybe for chain of memories because that system has something to do with it's story maybe just improve it a little i mean i don't really like the card system but it was important to chain of memories story

chain of memories already got ported to ps2 worldwide as Re:chain of memories.

FreshLemonade
13th Aug 2012, 09:21
They usually make the hd versions if they need money and I think they have enough.

But I still think they should make the hd versions. Any chance they could make the hd versions of the smaller portable games (chain of memories, coded, etc.) If not for the ps3 or xbox, then for the psp?

CPancer
14th Aug 2012, 11:28
It would be a wise & profitable idea to produce an HD collection for KH I & II. I mean look at some of these other game developers who are on that? (Konami = MGS HD Collection, SH2&3 HD Collection. ICO & SOTC HD Collection).

The only issue with producing HD games is that sometimes the original developers won't take interest in producing it as they have their focus on bigger projects, so they'll hand it to a second game developer to take the initiative in basically fixing every detail of the game and produce a legit HD remake of the games. I've heard many fans of HD collections are not pleased with the HD rendering of the games as sometimes their are more errors produced and a lot of things that are replaced which are unnecessary (ex. New voice cast, lighting, etc).

I don't own a PS3 but is there a marketplace where you are able to purchase the first and second Kingdom Hearts? That would be more worth my money than getting a badly remade HD collection title.

Kevin_Keyblade
16th Aug 2012, 13:30
Some people said about a Kingdom Hearts HD Collection for PS3, sounds cool and everything but to be honest I don't wanna a HD Collection, Better have the KH3 and maybe later the HD Collection but I admit,a HD Collection sounds very cool but not totally great but What do you think about this?

Grimoire
16th Aug 2012, 13:34
What I think? I think this thread belongs in the KH forum.

Zench-XIII
16th Aug 2012, 13:35
Wrong place of the forum. There's a Kingdom Hearts forum where this should go, but there are already threads about this.

Kevin_Keyblade
16th Aug 2012, 13:36
Wrong place of the forum. There's a Kingdom Hearts forum where this should go, but there are already threads about this.

Oh sorry... I'm new here

Zench-XIII
16th Aug 2012, 13:39
No worries, just make sure to check the forums before creating a thread.

member_10318472
17th Aug 2012, 06:43
/signed

I love this series. Best RPG ever. Proof? Not only (and this is hard to admit) did I weep when Roxas said goodbye, but I also didn't know what to do with myself when I finished KHII. I couldn't watch TV or movies, and I tried to play another VG, but nothing could hold my intrest for even a couple of mins. It took me more than a week to have fun or enjoy storytelling in some media, after I finished KHII.

-TJk

Hyro44
22nd Aug 2012, 10:45
I think it would be cool if kingdom hearts 1&2 came out on the playstation 3 restored in HD but if they can't then i don't mind if it wasn't in HD just get it on ps3!

member_10323743
30th Aug 2012, 14:47
I would love an HD collection, I would LOVE it even MORE if it would have the Final Mix content! :D
And if an HD collection is confirmed, it would be a 'collection' year (if it releases this year that is)! Why do I say this? Cuz there has been a Jak and Daxter HD collection, and then on the 28th of this month, there's going to be a collection of God of War (5 games in one) and an Infamous collection with the festival of blood DLC! It would just be an epic year :D

If they are for sure making (or will be making) an HD collection of kingdom hearts, I doubt we'd see it till at least the end of 2013. Think about how much info they've been giving us on the FFX HD since they first told us about it last year... none. We'll just have to wait and see, fingers crossed and stay positive :)

kingdom117
30th Aug 2012, 16:52
I hope so. 2013, I hope you bring us great happiness :)

Ryutim
30th Aug 2012, 20:26
I'm with you dude, no game, show, or movie can compare with the kingdom hearts series. I've been ranting about the final mixes ever since I learned about them, and I'd love to finally get my hands on them (I know I could buy them in japanese, but it just wouldn't be the same, and I wouldn't be able to understand the cutscenes that weren't in the original, so I'd have to go look them up online anyway.), and I really hope that they make a collection of KH1, KH2, and KH:BBS, all with the final mix content included, in english (that's particularly important, since I can't understand more than a few words in japanese). That would really be a dream come true. If anybody from Square-Enix is reading this, I beg you, please convice your company to release the final mixes in english! Please!

Firehazard51
30th Aug 2012, 20:52
I'd be just happy to have any kind of HD release of the Kindgom Hearts 1&2 games with trophies. It'd be so nice to play them all over again in HD.

KGgamer
16th Sep 2012, 03:43
I seem to notice tons of old games getting redone for HD and sell again with all there games in one bundle could you imagine a bundle of all Kingdom Hearts games in on HD collection all of them Kingdom Hearts 1,2, rechain of memories,365 days and Birth by sleep all in one big bundle most HD collections now are going for 40 dollers for a KH bundle like that I would easly pay double wouldn't you?

ZHZ90_
16th Sep 2012, 08:50
^Don't forget that KH 1, 2 & Birth By Sleep should be Final Mix Versions. :)

member_10833181
17th Sep 2012, 23:13
I would love to see one huge bundle of all the kingdom hearts games come out on PS3 including all the final mixes... If Square was smart thats one thing that they would do to bring in more fans since it has been 10 years now since KH first came out(ugh i feel old now) so that way they'd make more money on it then come out with Kingdom hearts 3 to finish it all off that could be the best thing.... plus i really want all the trophies

jaykaybee
23rd Sep 2012, 17:14

My God This game is going to be Amazing I made a promise to myself as a Kid No matter how old I get I will continue to play Kingdom Hearts and Look I am entering my first year of College and I am super Excited about Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance and then Kingdom Hearts III When it comes out

Amen! I'm a college freshman too and I'm actually probably crazier now about Kingdom Hearts more than ever. Who else still loves Kingdom Hearts even after they've grown up? Show us some love! :D

edward.busch.18
10th Feb 2013, 15:55
If you could create your own compiled disc of games of the Kingdom Hearts/ Final fantasy series and it could be any 3 games in any order how much would you pay?

edward.busch.18
10th Feb 2013, 15:55
If you could create your own compiled disc of games of the Kingdom Hearts/ Final fantasy series and it could be any 3 games in any order how much would you pay?

and what games?