PDA

View Full Version : White Alamo

cristane
2nd Apr 2006, 09:50
Any advice on how to pass this level? It's clearly the toughest one yet and I'm having problems..... after the first Nazi wave I barely have some bullets left with the Green Beret... And then, after the tank (which is easy to destroy with the antitank mines), another Nazi wave and the boats on the river... that's where I usually die. Are there any places to get more bullets? What's the best approach to pass this level?
Thank you.

PS... I play on Normal difficulty.

sauce4life
2nd Apr 2006, 09:52
Any advice on how to pass this level? It's clearly the toughest one yet and I'm having problems..... after the first Nazi wave I barely have some bullets left with the Green Beret... And then, after the tank (which is easy to destroy with the antitank mines), another Nazi wave and the boats on the river... that's where I usually die. Are there any places to get more bullets? What's the best approach to pass this level?
Thank you.

PS... I play on Normal difficulty.
well there is an ammunation house to the right....

sick
2nd Apr 2006, 10:39
Yup, it's even marked on your map (press return key to bring it up.) Btw, you can destroy the boats by shooting their engine. Nice method of saving bullets. :)

mini bini
1st May 2006, 10:20
ok
1) the bullets are whhere the anti-tank mines are
2)YOU CAN JUST SHHOT THE ENGINES?! OH MAN!

pietjevlip
7th Jun 2006, 17:04
ok
1) the bullets are whhere the anti-tank mines are
2)YOU CAN JUST SHHOT THE ENGINES?! OH MAN!

played the game on easy, hard, commando, and some times to search on easy: I didn't know about those ENGINES! I usually keep sniping everybody who enters the boat, then it's only leaving when I have to reload, and there's just 1 or 2 guys left. I should have known about the engines