PDA

View Full Version : Demo Savegame???

trgams
2nd Apr 2006, 03:06
I guess you can't save the game in the Demo version? At least I can't...I do think it's a wonderful game so far...what an improvement from Chronicles!!:thumbsup: I just wish you could save the game, or am I missing something? Cheers!:)

Inserity
2nd Apr 2006, 03:18
Only checkpoints on the demo. In full version there's a manual save and no quick save.

munchkin
2nd Apr 2006, 16:56
Only checkpoints on the demo. In full version there's a manual save and no quick save.

? are you sure? i'm sure i read soewhere, forma reviewer that the full game still had checkpoints, but you had to manual save before switching off hardware?

beccaxx

Notts Raider
2nd Apr 2006, 16:58
? are you sure? i'm sure i read soewhere, forma reviewer that the full game still had checkpoints, but you had to manual save before switching off hardware?

beccaxx

tis true, there are checkpoints

wgell
2nd Apr 2006, 17:20
If it allows you to save on exiting like Halo 2 I'll be a happy bunny. There are lots of checkpoints to make the lack of a quicksave less painfull.

alvgarci
2nd Apr 2006, 20:50
That's mean that I have to play the whole Demo until its end???

WraithStar
2nd Apr 2006, 23:51
That's mean that I have to play the whole Demo until its end???

Yes, but the demo isn't that long. From what I gather, in the full game, you can manually save anywhere. Then, when you load, you appear at the last checkpoint you hit.

sorcerer
3rd Apr 2006, 18:17
What`s the point of.... checkpoints???? If you fall and you don`t die, you start all over again, from the same checkpoints you were before. What`s the point if you can`t load the demo from a checkpoint? :confused:

jaywalker2309
3rd Apr 2006, 18:47
Demos without saves are very very common.. checkpoints just mean if u gone far into level you dont have to start from very beginning if you die..

sorcerer
3rd Apr 2006, 20:31
But if you don`t die and FALL from somewhere, you loose the passed checkpoint, and you start all over again (through the passed checkpoints), over and over again... you can`t load the checkpoints, that`s what I mean.