PDA

View Full Version : garbage everywhere on ati raedon 9800

jse
1st Apr 2006, 20:40
hey all i got tomb raider legends today when i run it i get a green garbage all over the screen is their any patch yet for raedon users? i have latest drivers

also i am using an xbox control pad for my pc, i use it for all my games. my problem here is i have used all my buttons up mapping controls but their are so many controls that a few have to be done on the keyboard so how did you get them all to fit on the xbox?? it's the same pad

thanks in advance

ps nice eye of horus for your corp logo, the elite are so transparent

simulation
1st Apr 2006, 20:56
I have the TRL demo running on an ATI Radeon 9800 Pro and the graphics are great.
Have you updated to the latest catalyst drivers?

jse
1st Apr 2006, 21:13
hi yes i have the latest catlyst drivers, but i have the full game not the demo if that makes a diffrence. thanks in advance

dhama
1st Apr 2006, 21:24
If you have the latest Catalyst drivers.....

Make sure you have directX(c) on your system.

Also make sure you have the latest sound drivers.

westy159
4th Apr 2006, 17:15
did you overclock your graphics card? what you are seeing could be artifacts (basically it means the card is working too hard and having problems and creating graphical glitches instead of what you are meant to be seeing). If not then how old is the graphics card? is it 2nd hand?

simulation
5th Apr 2006, 22:28
Could be overheating? Does the game start fine, but gliches happen after a period of time? If so try cleaning the fan out with some compressed air.