PDA

View Full Version : hmmmm BUG?

drunfola
1st Apr 2006, 14:48
look what i found!!!

looks like the sky isnt redering very well in the demo, altho i really hope its not my graphics card! (geforce 6600 256 agp)

iv put a link below to show u what i mean (its circled in green!) note, anting that moves IE lara, birds camera will cause the sky to not fully refresh, o yeah and iv tryed lots of refresh rates on the game and still same, must be a bug!
http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd3/46196/BUG%21.jpg

o yeah one more thing?! does the game support surround sound??? i think i have one one game (splinter cell chaos theory) that actually does full surrond from on board sound card :( trl would be awesome in surround, would really help to make u feel ur really there!!!

LoveKurtis
1st Apr 2006, 15:00
I belive the weird sky is normal, since I got it too

dhama
1st Apr 2006, 15:01
I found that the bracken leaves had this when you had the sky as a backdrop, but I think this is tantamount to saying there is a wrongly rotated texture, as in the previous TR's, and thus a little thing. I also think that higher end PC's with better next gen video cards won't display this problem.

drunfola
1st Apr 2006, 15:11
kk.... but the sound? i want surround!! i dont have any more space for a pci sound card :( might have to go external, sigh! more money!!)

6 more days left after today tho :D :D:D

John Carter
1st Apr 2006, 15:39
I also think that higher end PC's with better next gen video cards won't display this problem.

That's what I found. On my old rig built to play AoD with a Radeon 9800, I have this problem. On the new rig with SLI'd GT 7800s, everything is beautiful. :)

Triplexdread
1st Apr 2006, 15:50
I'm running two 256meg 6800GS in SLI config. Everything is fine! :)