PDA

View Full Version : Phew, I've Just Completed LEGEND ... what a blast!!!!

suzieq51
1st Apr 2006, 08:35
WOW .... just completed the entire game ... what a blast!!!! It took me 18 hours to play but I only found 73 secrets. Lara looks (and moves brilliantly! I felt like I was playing TR for the first time. It met ALL my expectations - and more. What can I say? I am breathless and awestruck!!!!

What do you all think about the game? Has anyone found ALL the secrets yet????

Check the date this thread was started!!!!!!;)

marggo
1st Apr 2006, 08:48
I want too :(
How are the controls ? Is it easy to play it?

CatSuit&Ponytail
1st Apr 2006, 08:55
Suzieq!! :eek: You just sailed through it! Talking about sailing, how did you like the ghost pirate ship and the talking octopus headed goddess? :D I thought the way she sang was eeeeeerie! :eek:

I love this game! :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

StarChampagne
1st Apr 2006, 13:00
Suzieq!! :eek: You just sailed through it! Talking about sailing, how did you like the ghost pirate ship and the talking octopus headed goddess? :D I thought the way she sang was eeeeeerie! :eek:

I love this game! :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You think that too? I know, it's amazing, but I think that the bit where she travels into outer space in that hijacked shuttle was a bit far-fetched.

And I can't believe that Rutland is her brother! :eek:

dhama
1st Apr 2006, 15:17

I'll let you know when I find the game in the shops :D

Treeble
1st Apr 2006, 15:56
You think that too? I know, it's amazing, but I think that the bit where she travels into outer space in that hijacked shuttle was a bit far-fetched.

And I can't believe that Rutland is her brother! :eek:

I kinda agree, but nevertheless, it was still part of the storyline and played integrally well! :eek:

I could see Rutland being her brother, although the way they talked to each other on the Ghana level lead me to presume they had been close before, as though as they were groom and bride. :eek: I'm glad he was just a long lost brother!

gtkilla
1st Apr 2006, 16:53
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa... where did all of you get the game?! it's not even released yet! and what version are you guys playing?

Treeble
1st Apr 2006, 20:37
I can't speak for the others, but I'm playing on my GameCube. Just started over by the way, gotta love the leopard dress! :eek:

Verios
1st Apr 2006, 21:39
Playing legends on your Gamecube..wait..I thought that version wasnt coming out untill the summer time along with DS and such? How is that possible..or are you talking about something else and I'm out of the loop heh. :cool:

L Croft
1st Apr 2006, 21:45
I must say I loved the bit with the helicopter. The controls were hard at first but after that :D .

gtkilla
1st Apr 2006, 21:45
i think you guys are screwin with me. how can you be playing on Gamecube when they havent even started development for that version. and whats all this nonsense about a ghost pirate ship and hijacking a space ship??

brat352
1st Apr 2006, 21:46
Shame on you!!!

APRIL FOOLS!

:D :D

gtkilla
1st Apr 2006, 21:47
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh...

i feel like an idiot:o

Shehi
2nd Apr 2006, 00:26
Ha ha ha... Good joke! LOL.

Inserity
2nd Apr 2006, 00:48
Then whats up with the spoilers????

Denny33142
2nd Apr 2006, 01:09
i didnt buy it for a second.......umm theres not really a gamecube version is there :rolleyes:

Treeble
2nd Apr 2006, 01:16
Not yet, but we don't know for how long they've been working on it. ;) On the otherside, when I mentioned the GameCube version the joke was wearing thin already. People can only be fooled so long. ;)

Sophia Leigh
2nd Apr 2006, 01:48
WOW .... just completed the entire game ... what a blast!!!! It took me 18 hours to play but I only found 73 secrets. Lara looks (and moves brilliantly! I felt like I was playing TR for the first time. It met ALL my expectations - and more. What can I say? I am breathless and awestruck!!!!

Check the date this thread was started!!!!!!;)
Nice one Suzie! Too bad April fools day is over, I would have like to have joined in :D

lllll
2nd Apr 2006, 04:31
Well, I am actually playing it, having reveived it for distribution in our store (no joke).

I am at the Boss level of Ghana (end of the 4th location, took me about 10 hours to get there, while exploring a lot) and untill now I am a bit disappointed. The game looks amazing and all, but it lacks a lot of the TR feeling. Feels like I am playing PoP for the 21th Century with some Mission Impossible or something.

I do like the HUGE mansion a lot though, but that is something you will explore once, finding all the stuff and that's it.

Maybe the other 4 levels will win me over, let's hope so.