PDA

View Full Version : New German Legend Review Right Here...

ShadowOfOblivion
31st Mar 2006, 19:48
Sorry for the lack of details folks, but my friend from Germany picked up a PS2 magazine and found a review about Legend.

He didn't tell me much except that the game received an 87/100% and that they seem generally pleased with the game. He tried to translate the pros and cons and said this:

Pros:
Amazing Graphics
Precise Controls
Great synchronization (whatever that means)

Cons:
Too short
Too easy on Normal setting
Boss fights aren't very exciting

So yeah, while some of the cons are worrysome, the game received an 87% and therefore seems to be rather well received by the press so far.

WraithStar
31st Mar 2006, 20:29
What I would like to know is this--if I were to play the game on the hardest difficulty, would the bosses become impossible? I've played a few games where the regular enemies were too easy on normal mode and the bosses were insane on difficult mode. I hope that's not the case with Legend.

Takashii
31st Mar 2006, 23:12
Cons:
Too short
Too easy on Normal setting
Boss fights aren't very exciting

Damn.. Exactly what I hate in games.. Although I think the "too short" is because the reviewer wanted more :)

Joshorty
1st Apr 2006, 00:04
With that sad being a bit too short..I really may have to hold back my PS2 version of the game (needless to say, I've wanted to buy the PS2+PSP version @ once) and I don't want to finish the PS2 version before the PSP verison. but 87%/8.7 is not bad:eek:

midroth
1st Apr 2006, 06:41
> Great synchronization (whatever that means)

The german voice(s), how good spoken, lips syncronisation, sound of etc.
Btw: Laras german voice is "Marion von Stengel" (our best!).