PDA

View Full Version : New Karima Adebibe appearance on Channel no. 4

imported_Mark_
30th Mar 2006, 16:04
Karima is in Spain this week, and I saw her on TV yesterday. Croft Generation (www.croftgeneration.com) recorded it and you can download the video here (http://www.croftgeneration.com/sp/descargas/videos/entrevistas/modelos01.htm).

I will soon post some pictures from her promo session in Barcelona.

Lara's Men
30th Mar 2006, 18:27
she is in my country amazing :cool: i love you karima adebibe:eek: :cool:

Trinity34
31st Mar 2006, 00:30
Thanks Mark. :)

I just saw the video. hehe. I would hate to have to dance around like that. :D

Treeble
31st Mar 2006, 01:05
LOL I just saw this one. Pity it was too short, I found it highly amusing. Karima IS Lara Croft, and I love her accent! :thumbsup:

traiderspy
31st Mar 2006, 01:19
LOL I just saw this one. Pity it was too short, I found it highly amusing. Karima IS Lara Croft, and I love her accent! :thumbsup:

amen :D :thumbsup:

VIVA KARIMA! VIVA LARA! viva la revolucion :D

Stuntbabe X
31st Mar 2006, 07:14
Maybe its just my lack of understanding fluent spanish or the way spanish humor works....

but in that video doesnt it seem like the hosts are mocking Karima a little bit (especially at the end of the clip)??:confused:

Maybe its just me. I hope theyre not; I dont see why they would.

Acceber
31st Mar 2006, 10:02
Maybe its just my lack of understanding fluent spanish or the way spanish humor works....

but in that video doesnt it seem like the hosts are mocking Karima a little bit (especially at the end of the clip)??:confused:

Maybe its just me. I hope theyre not; I dont see why they would.

I didn't get that impression. I thought they seemed excited about something which probably didn't normally interest them, maybe that came across as mockery but I don't think it was intended as such. Of course I don't speak ANY Spanish. ;) :D

Treeble
31st Mar 2006, 14:02
Me neither, but I think they were just commenting on the new game and how she's more girly (or something, but she is more) than Angelina Jolie and that they wanted her to stay longer. I thought the 'Ok I have to go now' was a bit of nowhere, but I suppose Karima has lots other countries to visit this week. :eek: :D

I don't speak Spanish, but it's somehow similar to Portuguese.

traiderspy
31st Mar 2006, 22:41
Me neither, but I think they were just commenting on the new game and how she's more girly (or something, but she is more) than Angelina Jolie and that they wanted her to stay longer. I thought the 'Ok I have to go now' was a bit of nowhere, but I suppose Karima has lots other countries to visit this week. :eek: :D

I don't speak Spanish, but it's somehow similar to Portuguese.

Lmao, yea I kind of laughed too

A bit abrupt, yes, but I think Lara would be that way too if she had to make appereances all over the world! :D