PDA

View Full Version : Legend walkthroughs???

Trinity34
30th Mar 2006, 13:58
Hi.

Who is going to write a walkthrough for the game? I know TRC, LCO, and there is one published by Piggyback, but is anyone else writing one? Shehi and Ben, are you writing one? Lydia? Just trying to find out where they will be. Thanks. :)

dhama
30th Mar 2006, 14:31
Stella?

imported_Mark_
30th Mar 2006, 15:10
I will try to write a Spanish walkthrough...

L Croft
30th Mar 2006, 15:11
I don't think I will be, I tried writing one for perimeter, which is an RTS game so required only a paragraph per level, and I still found it exhausting. So I'll be reading Stella's as usual. :thumbsup:

StarChampagne
30th Mar 2006, 16:22
I love walkthroughs. I don't even have a site, but I love writing them! However, I wouldn't want to write a walkthrough first time through the game -- I'd enjoy it first, then maybe go back. But it's amazing how quickly people get these walkthroughs up! Must be a great deal of work... and then there's all the secrets to find...

30th Mar 2006, 22:22
I might attempt to writing a walkthrough, with short videos of troublesome and tricky parts of puzzles as well as some bonus goodies which I will probably focus more on.:)

mrcube
30th Mar 2006, 22:41
Wish I had the courage and time to write a walkthrough, I use Stella's on my own site, I change the font though and remove the banner, lol, I do have permission from her though, and I'm not trying to pass it off as my own

cherrynight
31st Mar 2006, 09:27
Stella's walkthrough is very detailed and helpful, I think she will work out the Legend walkthrough as soon as the game published.
In China, Mr. Feng Meng-qiu's walkthrough is the most popular, but I don't know if he will continue with this.

Shehi
31st Mar 2006, 20:35
Hi.

Who is going to write a walkthrough for the game? I know TRC, LCO, and there is one published by Piggyback, but is anyone else writing one? Shehi and Ben, are you writing one? Lydia? Just trying to find out where they will be. Thanks. :)

Most probably I will try to work with Stella and Jana (tombraidergirl.com) to create media enhanced versions. :)

Faye
31st Mar 2006, 21:24
20193, do you go on the Internet Movie Database messageboards? I'm sure I've seen you on there shamelessly promoting your site...:p ;) I'd do it too, if I had a site to shamelessly promote!

31st Mar 2006, 21:47
I promoted my site once on IMDB:p

Jsc
31st Mar 2006, 21:53
i will be making video walkthroughs on www.laracroftsite.bravehost.com

Trinity34
9th Apr 2006, 16:13
www.laracroftonline.com has some cool video walkthroughs for rewards and what not. They are exclusive flash videos and hit refresh when you get to the page you want.

http://www.laracroftonline.com/cgi-bin/walkthroughs/

Calliope
9th Apr 2006, 19:31
I am, for Captain Alban.. so in French! :p