PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Legend: IN ITALIAN STORES NOW!!!

PAsK
30th Mar 2006, 12:58
Hello everyone! I'm so happy! Yesterday I was having a walk in the centre of my town... when I saw TOMB RAIDER LEGEND for PS2 in a shop! And today I saw the PC version, too!

I purchased it for PC on e-bay.it, so I'll be able to play on April 3, I think...

ELEN
30th Mar 2006, 13:01
Have fun!!!!! :thumbsup:

sorcerer
30th Mar 2006, 13:04
The FULL PC version was released in Italy already? I read something regarding only the PS version in Italy.

PAsK
30th Mar 2006, 13:36
Well, I can quote the first person that bought it:

"Raga.. ce l'ho in mano.. per PC. Un DVD al suo interno e manuale di gioco. Mi ha telefonato il commerciante dicendo che è arrivato anche per la versione PC. Telefonate raga affrettatevi andate a cercarlo, il commerciante mi ha garantito che è stata avviata la distribuzione

PS: lo sto installando.. aiuto!!! :D"

It means:

"Guys... I've got in my heands... the PC version. Here is a DVD and the game manual. The shop-assistant phoned and sayd 'It has arrived for PC too". Phone guys! Get a move, Go and look for it, the shop-assistant has ensured the distribution has been started.

P.S.: I'm istalling... Help!!! :D"

A reply:

"è arrivato anche qui, ma non mi sapevano dire ancora il prezzo della versione pc, quindi devo tornare nel pom... mi puoi dire quanto l'hai pagato?"

Translating...

"It's arrived here too, but they couldn't tell me the price of the PC version, so this afternoon I'm going there again... Can you tell me how much is it?"

I know them very well, It's not a lie :)

:D

David 070
30th Mar 2006, 13:45
im moving to italy! :D

Trinity34
30th Mar 2006, 13:45
Can someone tell me where on ebay to get the PC version? :D

PAsK
30th Mar 2006, 14:03
Well, I don't think you want to play the italian version of TRL, even if our Lara is ELDA OLIVIERI, she has been the Lara's voice since 1997 with the second episode (there's not an italian version of the first one). She's great ;)

Faye
30th Mar 2006, 14:25
Well, I don't think you want to play the italian version of TRL, even if our Lara is ELDA OLIVIERI, she has been the Lara's voice since 1997 with the second episode (there's not an italian version of the first one). She's great

Thanks for the information! :D Did she do the voice on the Italian dubbed version of the films too? I love finding out who voices Lara all over the world!

Anyone got any other voice information for me?

All I know is the English ones and the French one.

Oh by the way, I heard that it's the same version all over Europe, with all voices on it and you just pick your language at the start! So if that's correct then Italy's version will be the same as ours! :D (means I get to hear Italy's Lara, and everyone else's Lara too! :D)

Sam Fisher
30th Mar 2006, 14:45
yeahhhh it's true...pc version is out here! i'm so happy:D

Acceber
30th Mar 2006, 14:58
April 1st is not until Saturday. :p

:D

PAsK
30th Mar 2006, 15:05
No, the Lara's voice in the film is not Elda Olivieri. Anyway, if you wanna listen something about her, click here (there's the english version too ;):

http://www.adap.it/adap_asp/scheda_socio.asp?sex=F&mid=29

This is her web-page on the ADAP site (Associazione Doppiatori Attori Pubblicitari = Association Voices Actors Copywriters), you can listen some audio-clips of her voice.

munchkin
30th Mar 2006, 15:51
oh my gosh :eek: :eek: lucky lucky ucky people ;) i'm so envious

beccaxx

nadiutta
30th Mar 2006, 16:11
Pask! ciao ti ricordi di me? :)
sono Nadia, del forum tombraiders.it
Perche' non vieni a darci notizie piu' dettagliate anche li? Stiamo impazzendo per questa attesa e non abbiamo nemmeno la demo per pc....
Dove caspiterina l'hai trovato il gioco??:eek:

Mekairinek
30th Mar 2006, 16:13
Hmmm, got proof?

I mean, I'm not doubting you, but it would help if you did have some pictures. =]

Treeble
30th Mar 2006, 16:17
That's what bothers me. Half the world is winding us up with this "Legend is released in Italy" but nobody can post a picture to proof they've got the FULL game and are playing it? All I've seen are either pics of the dummy boxes or links to eBay. :rolleyes:

PAsK
30th Mar 2006, 17:27
Well, these are your proofs:

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/5678/dscn05232ko.jpg

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/5568/dscn05257sw.jpg

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9031/dscn05269ka.jpg

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/8844/dscn05277ku.jpg

They're not mine, they're my friend 30th's photos. I'll play the PC version... but I've not got any TRL for PC image.

Are they credible enough? :D

PAsK
30th Mar 2006, 17:35
Pask! ciao ti ricordi di me? :)
sono Nadia, del forum tombraiders.it
Perche' non vieni a darci notizie piu' dettagliate anche li? Stiamo impazzendo per questa attesa e non abbiamo nemmeno la demo per pc....
Dove caspiterina l'hai trovato il gioco??:eek:

Ciao Nadia!!! Quanto tempo! :D...

Il gioco non l'ho trovato io, l'ha trovato mezza community italiana di TRVG.it :D... io l'ho ordinato su e-bay al prezzo di 37 € per PC, mi è convenuto decisamente di più rispetto al comprarlo in un negozio, tuttavia dovrò aspettare un po', purtroppo. Ma d'altronde conviene sempre pensare alla propria realt*, oltre il piccolo (o grande) piacere; anche se qualche strappo va sempre bene ;). La versione PC l'han trovata solo Psiko, Code-121 e Superdb (non so se li conosci questi ultimi due); Roberto Web, invece, dice che la trover* domani o dopodomani. Spero di ottenerla presto anche io.

Io non posso permettermi di giocarci prima del 3, dato che il 2 ho un concorso nazionale di chitarra classica e non posso perdermi in "sottigliezze" (come TRL, anche se effettivamente non è molto una "sottigliezza", dato il prezzo... ^^"), quindi è per me un bene questo arrivo un po' in ritardo :).

Come va il forum? State tutti ok? Le discussioni? Le news? Il sito? :D... Raccontami un po' in pm, semmai, oppure aggiungimi ad MSN (se lo hai, il mio indirizzo è: pask.digia@tiscali.it). A presto!

Acceber
30th Mar 2006, 17:36
Well, these are your proofs:

evidence

They're not mine, they're my friend 30th's photos. I'll play the PC version... but I've not got any TRL for PC image.

Are they credible enough? :D

Hmm, I guess it really isn't April 1st til Saturday. :eek: Lucky you (/your friend!)! :D

Sam Fisher
30th Mar 2006, 18:08
:D i bought the pc version too...it'll will be sent just as soon as i pay XD tomorrow i'll be already there XD

Paul-uk
30th Mar 2006, 19:56
english please english please. lmao

why is it already out in Italy??? is NOT FAIR!!!

Johnny
30th Mar 2006, 20:31
:eek: :(... Have fun! ;)

nadiutta
30th Mar 2006, 20:36
ok Pask! parlo inglese va, tanto lo capisci, se no ci fanno a fettine :D

After I've read this, also Traio found the game. At Mediaworld! He just tried to call and ask, and they had it! Now he is already playing ...Lucky him!!
I didn't know you play guitar :) Good job! And good luck with the contest ;)

p.s. can I copy and paste the part where you talk about the game in trs forum?:cool:

PAsK
30th Mar 2006, 21:10
Of course, you can! :D

Didn't you know I play classical guitar? When I was on TRS.it forum I had another contest, and I won... We were waiting for TRAOD. Now I'm in the same condition: I'm waiting for a new TR, BETTER then TRAOD... and I'm gonna have a contest...It's a good thing :)

nadiutta
31st Mar 2006, 03:58
and you're very good in english, too!:thumbsup: ;)
When are you going to visit me? :D

cherrynight
31st Mar 2006, 09:08
What a lucky guy you are!!

I don't know when can I get it in China:(

sorcerer
31st Mar 2006, 10:47
The FULL PC version was released in Italy already? I read something regarding only the PS version in Italy.

About my edited post: I don`t care about those sites, too! I just wanted to let you know, to inform you about this piracy thing! ( I found it a bit scary to see the game on some sites with 2 weeks before release!!) I've preorded the game and I`m looking forward for TRL! :thumbsup:

PAsK
31st Mar 2006, 12:09
I don't think it's a piracy thing... Many people have got the ORIGINAL Pc version. Well, I've not got any proof yet; but I'll be able to post something soon...

@nadiutta: Oh, thank you! :D... If I had more money and if I was eighteen (now I'm 15, 16 in May), I'd come now! Maybe in the future you'll see a Taxi in front of your house. And then I might issue from the car! ;)

Legendary Lara Croft
1st Apr 2006, 01:23
just now from the Live Chat Event

Q: Hi MAtt, thank you a million for bringing us the demo and sharing words with us. I'm french (quite late here actually 3am) and I wonder why the game came out early in italian store?

A: Thanks for staying up so late. I have no idea why it would be out there early (hopefully its a legal copy). European date for release should be the 7th. Just a plug but the demo tonight has full French support (audio and subtitles).

Treeble
1st Apr 2006, 01:31
So it has not been authorized?