PDA

View Full Version : Black Areas

Rus
29th Mar 2006, 06:32
Hello, guys, I’m from Russia, three days ago I’ve bought an official English version of Commandos SF. The game is SUPER, but… Currently I’m playing “Betrayal” mission, and I’ve realised that something is wrong with graphics. On the first mission I thought it was night and everything was black. But it’s impossible to play!:eek: So, for example, I run and the suddenly I understand that I ran on the same place – I click MAP and see a house behind me, but in game I see only dark!:mad:
In other words, some areas are black. But when I use “a stable ammo” (in Betrayal), graphics became normal – I see houses and trees instead of black figures…
Comrades, what can I do to play game in correct way? Different settings of game don’t help. DirectX 9 is installed. About my computer: 2.2 Mhz, 252+252 (512 Mb)…
Thank you.:thumbsup:

Mike_B
29th Mar 2006, 09:58
Probably something to do with your drivers have a look at this thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=57508) to first find out which graphic card you have and then to update your drivers.

Rus
29th Mar 2006, 10:04
Yes, I’ve read this thread. But my situation is a little bit stranger.:confused:

sick
29th Mar 2006, 11:48
Uuhmz maybe you have to change gamma settings of your monitor..? :confused:

Rus
30th Mar 2006, 06:11
I’ve changed them, but those black areas simply became brown.:( I asked about it some programmists, but they also couldn’t solve the problem. I’ll try to install new drivers for my NVidia GForce, but… So, tomorrow I’ll show you the screenshots of my problem.
I like Commandos series and I want to play the new one, but it’s horrible to play it that way!:mad:

Rus
3rd Apr 2006, 07:05
Hello! I’ve installed new drivers for my NVidia and everything became superior!:D