PDA

View Full Version : Still Cheaters?

Legit
28th Mar 2006, 14:55
I think the patch was great and it has certainly renewed my interest in the game. I have noticed that some players seem to move extremely fast in this game, especially while in a gun battle. They are almost a blur and it is not a case of having a melee weapon out and being able to move faster. That being said, are there still ways to cheat (and cheaters) or am I just losing my mind?

chicagodave
28th Mar 2006, 15:51
it might be lag, who knows, ofcourse theres always the possibility that the found away to get by the new patch, but i really havent found had any problems with cheaters since the new patch lets hope they stay the same.

Legit
29th Mar 2006, 14:58
Actually, I encountered this again last night. Players moving extremely fast at will (all from the same clan - what a surprise). I heard someone say that a turbo controller works in this game. Maybe the patch doesn't detect all cheat devices or forms of cheating.

J Bless
29th Mar 2006, 20:42
thas easy all you have to do is change ya thumbstick setting to ass backwards but its mad hard 2 control so ull need alot of practice....

Legit
29th Mar 2006, 21:36
O.K., so this is not a cheat, just a controller setting?

J Bless
30th Mar 2006, 17:21
its really not a cheat but i hate it because its an advantage on the fast person its kinda gay that u need 2 run a lil faster just so u can get some kills...

-=TK=- b3nd3r
31st Mar 2006, 18:34
wait... u can run faster forwards if u haev so u run backwards? :confused: how lame....

chiamirammg
1st Apr 2006, 17:25
I know what they do they half way unplug their internet con. and it makes them be able to worp(in other words) around the map, most of them still can't play very well, it's very hard to control as you can imagine, about the controller, that works alittle but it really doesn't do much........and yeah you can actually run a little faster backwards than forwards.......

CENTZERSTM
3rd Apr 2006, 14:19
what up jbless ....it is gay i know some one cat that runs ass back wards settings all he does is jump around crazy u cant shoot him because hes too quick

<RPG>DOPE68
4th Apr 2006, 04:36
there still is cheaters hidin in trash cans alot of maps

chiamirammg
5th Apr 2006, 12:52
yeah those are just normal glitchers, but yeah i did find out yesturday there are some people using turbo controllers. It makes them run faster, and shoot better...

DamonD666
5th Apr 2006, 16:23
That makes no sense.
The only way a turbo controller could potentially help someone would be if he/she used a gun that needed R1 pressed repeatedly to shoot. Walking/running is performed by holding down the analog, so a turbo wouldn't affect that... and automatic weapons are shot by holding down the R1. Turbo controllers only make actions faster if a button (or buttons) needs to be pressed more rapidly.

I SoUr LiMe I
11th Apr 2006, 15:45
Are you kids playing PS2???
Who uses Codebreaks...Xbox is all Wall Glitching and turbo Controllers....Jeez

Xbox should be proud, we have the best cheaters outta EVERY Console, we cheat USING the game, how the game was made....we do go download some programs...the way we glitch is stuff the BETA TESTERS would of found out if they played more than 5 min.....

chiamirammg
12th Apr 2006, 13:00
Yeah i've come to find that that's mostly glitching, but the turbo controllers do help in deed.....I've seen more people trying to use the old, pull the ethernet cord out a little and hop all over the place though.....The game is definetely much better now without all of the old cheaters...

gangster03
14th Apr 2006, 09:35
yeah alot of ppl do that and glitch:( :(

chiamirammg
17th Apr 2006, 12:01
Yeah I Think It's Really Sad, How Bad These Players Really Are, They Have To Cheat Somehow Because They Have Absolutely No Tallent At All.......some People Just Can't Play...lol.....then They Should Go Back To Just Playing 1 Player Games.....

Paul_Wall
17th Apr 2006, 14:55
tru sayin holmes

chiamirammg
17th Apr 2006, 16:18
Yeah Thanks

Paul_Wall
17th Apr 2006, 21:42
another bullsh** is how ppl leave the game..cmon i do understand the part that soemtimes u have to go but when they r doin bad they jus leave...like yesterday i got upto rank 89 without leaving n then went back to 146, back to 115 n now im back to 135... liek i dont leave...if ppl stop leavin then i'll b in top 25...but now i cant :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

chiamirammg
18th Apr 2006, 12:39
When People Leave For Just No Reason, There Just Getting There *** Stomped, They Just Can't Play, But When They Leave When There's Some Type Of Cheater On Either There Team, Or On The Opposite Team....that's Fine W/ Me Cause I'm Leaving Too, There's No Reason To Give A Cheater Your Rank, Swallow The Pride Cause If U Stay In A Game W/ A Cheater Your ****ing It All Up For Everyone Else Trying To Get Up In The Ranks, How Do U Think Cheaters Gain Ranks? Here's How....from Dumb***es That Stay In The Game After Taking A Woopin From Them....

Paul_Wall
19th Apr 2006, 01:04
well..they still cant hold me down...i still whoop thier *** but i jus dont do good as i do in normal games...

chiamirammg
19th Apr 2006, 12:01
You Gotta Do What U Gotta Do......

Paul_Wall
19th Apr 2006, 19:44
welll..leaving is for sissy...sure they do cheat..but u gotta show them that they r still nothin with cheating...

chiamirammg
19th Apr 2006, 20:21
Yeah Most Of The Time, You Can Beat The Cheater But When U Lose To The Cheater Or Are Losing, Quit Cause All Ur Doing Is Giving A Cheater Your Points, They Don't Deserve To Even Think They Really Beat U. I Also Want Those People That Aren't That Good At The Game That Can't Beat The Cheater To Leave So The Ranks Show The People That Really Play The Game And That Are Good And Fair.......

Paul_Wall
19th Apr 2006, 23:59
yeh tru saying...and also i hate when the noobs joins my team n make it unfair..like its 4 on 4 or 5 on 5...y dont u jus make it even they'll see whoever got the most stars n join there... n make it like 5 on 3 or 6 on 4

chiamirammg
20th Apr 2006, 11:37
Yeah Most Games Are Very Uneven In Stars, Especially When There's A Whole Clan Playing, But I Like It As Long As I'm Not W/ A Bunch Of 0 Stars And I'll Lose The Game Anyway, People Don't See It But, You Can Be The Best But If Ur Team Isn't Any Good, You Won't Do Well, Cause If The Other Team Is Good They'll Have U Bunkered Down Like Crazy At Your Spawn......