PDA

View Full Version : Alot of questions.

KJELL
28th Mar 2006, 12:49
i just spended a half our trying to get te level editor to work, till i saw it was a PC Level Converter, i dont know what it is.........
i a newb in this **** so, where can i find a level editor i can use ?
or tools or wat is better than Trle?
and wich builth level is the best? im now playing Legacy of the Gods.

BrendaG
28th Mar 2006, 16:37
I'm not sure if this is what you are asking but if you are trying to build a level, you want to use the winroomedit.exe to open the editor's building window. You'll have to build a wad and texture palette if you want something other than the basic wads supplied by the editor. Be sure you have the updated wads too or not all of Lara's animations will be available. Good Luck.

dhama
29th Mar 2006, 12:23
Well, where did you get the level convertor? Wherever it was there is a level editor also. For advice on tools, take a look at the 'Stickies' threads above. There are four of them, and they include Tools, and tips. Take a look there first and then come back if it doesn't answer your problem.

Just remember, a custom level isn't built in a day, a half decent level takes at least 150 hours :eek: of work, so you can guess how long it takes for a good one.

Still interested, or can I not see your feet for dust... :D

KJELL
3rd Apr 2006, 20:38
its all to difficult for me man, i got it to work tough i downloaded the manager but i cant seem to find any real good level out there, im gona try jungle ruins 3 now i hope its bether then the rest i played like that level peru what a *****.