PDA

View Full Version : help with mission

davemck
27th Mar 2006, 23:28
i need help with the mission u are the spy and im stuck on trying to get to the radio i keep getting caught and then the mission is over please help me someone :mad:

Captian VK
28th Mar 2006, 05:30
What mission u are playing?
The mission require you meet Pascal?
Tell me more about mission and i will show you how

Dazzo1987
28th Mar 2006, 10:25
If oyu mean in the house, just sneak up to the two germans and straggle them.

davemck
28th Mar 2006, 17:46
it is the mission were ur on the docks and u signal from the tower after that do i need to steal the uniform from the officer andthen they wont reconize me

cuts
28th Mar 2006, 18:02
i had the sub officers uniform 1st (wait for patrol to go up stairs) then go outside from inside building next to dock and then went around left hand side to were the officer goes then had his uniform (building on far left of map)

zambam
28th Mar 2006, 20:01
hi

i see ur stuck on quite a tricky level.... ill try and help as much as i can.
what you need to do is with ur officer uniform, go to where there are two guards close together, standing infront of the door( i think thats where the radio is). be careful though, u hav to wait for the officer who comes out repeatedly to go back in. when he does, shoot the guard at the far end of the door with ur silent gun(the guard next to him wont notice). then do the same to the guard nearest to you . then quickly enter the building where the officer just walked in, shoot him silently too. before u do the above, there is also another guard walking up and down across that wall. hide at the corner, then kill him when he is far away from him pals as possible.

however, opposite this building(where the radio is, there are two guards facing the building opposite) u need to kill them first. (i just went far away and used the sniper to kill them quickly.

once u get into the building where the radio is, (where there were two guards guarding the door), if there are any people, silently kill them .then go up the stairs and the door will be unlocked. there is an officer and a soldier there. when the officer is turned around (walking away from ur position), creep up to him and strangle him, take his uniform and kill the other guard.

hope this helped. tell me if ur confused and tell me how u get along...

davemck
28th Mar 2006, 20:57
thanks im on the mission were the nazis are coming over the bridge nightmare or what

zambam
28th Mar 2006, 21:10
lol...yeh but it is fun u hav to admit

davemck
29th Mar 2006, 20:24
It Is I Would Prefer These Type Of Commandoes To The Other Type:)

rogobosnia
29th Mar 2006, 22:02
hii all i need help mission

rogobosnia
29th Mar 2006, 22:04
thanks im on the mission were the nazis are coming over the bridge nightmare or what
i have problem with this mission

davemck
30th Mar 2006, 22:02
were r u in mission iam at the part were there coming on boats

Broadside
31st Mar 2006, 08:57
With the boats it is best to be positioned on the dockside itself behind the crates under the building that is built on stilts in the water. That way you can mow them down one at a time as they try to scramble up onto the quayside - makes it very easy to deal with them. Once they get on land and spread out it will be much tougher.

sick
31st Mar 2006, 10:18
Aim for the engine of the boat and it will go kaboom. :)

Broadside
31st Mar 2006, 10:34
Nice find :thumbsup: Must try that next time :)