PDA

View Full Version : Please Create A New Patch For Kicking Players Out Of Rooms

chiamirammg
27th Mar 2006, 15:28
I Need Everyone To Express There Feelings About Being Able To Boot Players When Hosting A Room.....

chicagodave
27th Mar 2006, 15:33
I Need Everyone To Express There Feelings About Being Able To Boot Players When Hosting A Room.....

it took them 2 months to address the cheating issue. lets be happy with what we got. this is not a big issue anyway if you want someone to leave just dont ready up if youre the host. also booting opens up the door to ranking up so its good its not there. its not a big issue really, now if they can somehow address the glitching issue that would be nice.

chiamirammg
27th Mar 2006, 15:41
Yeah I Guess That's True, But If They Want To Rank Up They Just Make The Room Pvt And Only For A Certain Amount Of Players To Keep Unwanted People Out. They Boot Option Would Be Good For Glitcher's..ya See What I'm Saying

Mike_B
27th Mar 2006, 16:32

I need you to stop posting that in every thread. You have your own thread about it stop it now.

DamonD666
27th Mar 2006, 21:34
I was actually kicked out of a game once right after the game came out. I have no ****ing idea how they did it, but it DID happen.
I saw a message pop up saying I was kicked out of the room and I was removed. Unfortunately for the others, I was able to go right back into the room.

WeBeOwnin
28th Mar 2006, 03:43
I need you to stop posting that in every thread. You have your own thread about it stop it now.
lmao funny dude

-=TK=- b3nd3r
28th Mar 2006, 17:18
it took them 2 months to address the cheating issue. lets be happy with what we got. this is not a big issue anyway if you want someone to leave just dont ready up if youre the host. also booting opens up the door to ranking up so its good its not there. its not a big issue really, now if they can somehow address the glitching issue that would be nice.
wtf? are you serios?? not a big usse not being able to kick ppl? good its not there?? wtf?

its liek buying a house with no frontdoor and "hobos n criminls welcome" painted on the side. when youv grown tired of theyre projectilvomiting stabbing you and trashing teh place and they wont leave you hope to get rid of tem by not buying any food when it has run out

chiamirammg
29th Mar 2006, 13:41
I need you to stop posting that in every thread. You have your own thread about it stop it now.you know i can talk about whatever i want to, you need to stop wining about what other people are talking about

Mike_B
29th Mar 2006, 14:18
you know i can talk about whatever i want to, you need to stop wining about what other people are talking about

Hmm no you can't. Read the rules again, understand the rules, come back to post. Unfortunately for you it's my task to clean up your junk.

420_Toasted
29th Mar 2006, 18:09
Unfortunately for you it's my task to clean up your junk.

Well ya wouldn't have to be the junk collector if this this game wasn't the POS that is is... It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if ya host a sever ya gonna need a way to boot the *******s..

Mike_B
29th Mar 2006, 18:13
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if ya host a sever ya gonna need a way to boot the *******s..

But appearantly it does take a genius to understand the rules :rolleyes:

DamonD666
29th Mar 2006, 23:19
Insulting the mods isn't a very constructive way of handling things.
Just make a suggestion and leave it at that.

OldstyleHxC
9th Apr 2006, 13:58
Dream About It !

I SoUr LiMe I
11th Apr 2006, 15:46
I wonder if Edios and those developers used propaganda.......LOTS OF CHEATING, NO BOOT OPTION...why did they forget that stuff?

gangster03
15th Apr 2006, 15:31
yeah if they did that that would be awesome im tired of ppl tlkin smack and you cant do nothing about it

chiamirammg
15th Apr 2006, 17:45
Looks To Me Like Everyone Like's What I'm Talking About, Hmmmmm You Must Be Frustrated. Oh Sorry About Talking About This In Too Many Rooms, Just Thought Enough People Should Think About It.....anyway Thanx For Everyone Saying There Piece About Kicking, It Would Keep All Of Those People Out That U Just Don't Want To Be There......or That Just Don't Listen, I Play Shotgun Games And Pistol Games, And People Just Come In And Do Whatever They Want, So Why Souldn't I Be Able To Kick Them Out.....they Have Plenty Of Other Normal Games To Go Play.....

chiamirammg
15th Apr 2006, 19:46
ppl just need to learn how to if u dont know how get a hold of me on ps2 and ill teach you but u have to have a head set;) that is how to glitchHEY STOP TALKING ABOUT GLITCHING, THIS POST IS FOR WHETHER OR NOT TO HAVE A BOOT OPTION FOR THE HOSTS OF THE ROOMS, NOW U CAN TALK IF U HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT, COME SEE MMG AND WE'LL TEACH YOU HOW NOW TO GLITCH......LOL

-Gangsta-
19th Apr 2006, 20:42
I think they need to add a kick button only before game not in it cuz if your gettin your ass kicked you can kick someone out thats gay, but im just tired of hearing dumbass people yell in the mic just to be *******s and u cant talk, if they cant add a kick button a mute bottom would be nice anything to just shut up the little kids and the inmature adults.

chiamirammg
20th Apr 2006, 11:48
Yeah That's Basically What This Thread Is About, Wouldn't It Be Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DamonD666
21st Apr 2006, 22:03
I know I was kicked out of a game back when it first came out. I don't know how the **** they did it, but a message came up saying I was kicked. I was able to go right back in, but they DID kick me.