PDA

View Full Version : commxpc.exe

dannirogers
26th Mar 2006, 19:29
has anyone had any problems regarding the above message. i get to the load sequence for getting gen bordelli during the resistance level when commxpc.exe appears shuts csf down and send an error report to microsoft. anyone got any ideas why? or what i should do. i've re-installed several times no joy:( :(

trtslar
24th Dec 2006, 00:25
i'd like that answer too... i get it before the game even launches...

i should add...

3.4 HT
7800 gt with 93.71 drivers
direct x 9.0c

i can't even run the analysis in the shortcut without getting this error...

afridi.pk
16th Nov 2007, 09:24
I am facing same problem and unable to solve the issue... :mad2:

I have applied patch csf v1.2 but nothing goes in my favour. Is this a bug in game :confused:

Is there any option to skip this level.......

Please Help

sick
16th Nov 2007, 11:41
Is there any option to skip this level.......

Sure is. Get the All Missions Mod (http://www.tafn.info/phpscripts/filesdb/details.php?file=138).

afridi.pk
16th Nov 2007, 11:59
I have put the profile file into C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\CSF Data\Profiles >>> but it is not showing me other levels or saved game... what I do ?/

Secondly why the commado exe crashing at that speicifc spot.... Is this a BUG ???

afridi.pk
16th Nov 2007, 20:45
Profile is uploaded successfully but how can I see save game list ? How can I run direct the other level ?

vassili_zaitsev
17th Nov 2007, 15:28
Create a profile named "TRUCO", all missions will be unlocked.

-vassili

vassili_zaitsev
17th Nov 2007, 15:30
I faced the similar problem in "Resistance" mission when i go to kill the general, at a specific point in that corridor, the game tries to load something and then crashes to windows. Then i searched as to how we can jump to a specific level. i found the cheat posted above:)

enjoy

-Vassili

afridi.pk
17th Nov 2007, 20:41
Hey man I got it :lmao: ............ I have done the stage...... All you need to do is to start the stage from beginning and first finish the primary task to kill General.... Afrter that rescue Doctor and Railway distruction :lol: