PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!

!nFeRn0
25th Mar 2006, 11:57
I have bought a headphones whit microphone! And I am asking for help!:confused: It have 2 cables, but my speaker have just space for 1 cable!
I want to talk whit people out there whit microphone, so how can I talk??? Do you need any program???::confused: :confused: :confused:

Riggzo
25th Mar 2006, 12:43
Uhh try hooking up the headphones to the computer. In the back there should be ports for your sound and for a microphone.:thumbsup:

chiamirammg
25th Mar 2006, 13:51
They always plug into the USB ports.........If you don't know what that is i can't explain that to you but there's usually two of them

!nFeRn0
25th Mar 2006, 14:44
Oh thanx everybody, :confused: but do you need any program to talk while you are playing:confused:

!nFeRn0
25th Mar 2006, 15:12
someone told me that I have to download program named ''teamspeak''.
I went to the official web page of teamspeak program, but there was many programs!!!What program I need to download???? HELP ME:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Mate53
25th Mar 2006, 23:03
i think when u install the game into ur computer, theres a microphone option, and a microphone test thing, check the installing options or w\e to the game, that might work

chiamirammg
27th Mar 2006, 15:09
Ah I See Your On Comp Game, Yeah It Should Be When You Install The Game.......

!nFeRn0
27th Mar 2006, 17:04
It don't have, never mind...................
You need teamskeak2! I can hear other voices, but other can't hear me:eek:
I have another question!
How can you write that below the text
CHIAMIRAMMG 25tolife on linePS2 name <mmg>chiamira

chiamirammg
29th Mar 2006, 13:58
It don't have, never mind...................
You need teamskeak2! I can hear other voices, but other can't hear me:eek:
I have another question!
How can you write that below the text
CHIAMIRAMMG 25tolife on linePS2 name <mmg>chiamiraYOU GO TO USER SIGNATURE AND WRITE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE THERE.......