PDA

View Full Version : Five Gold Stars

DCHiD
24th Mar 2006, 17:05
I’m trying to get a 5 star rank on “A Traitor” mission. Its one of two I cant seem to beat. My end scores look something like this

Primary Objective
Contact Resistance: Meet Pascal in comms station 250
Sabotage: Plant bombs on trucks and flak guns (5/5) 500

Secondary Objectives
Tutorial: Kill Nazi soldier and wear his uniform 250
Tutorial: Kill Nazi solider while reaming unseen 250
Tutorial: Find high-ranking disguise 250
Tutorial: Pass enemy post unnoticed
Bonus: Complete the mission with stealth 500

The mission is played on hard setting, is there something I’ve missed? Or do I have to kill every Nazi on the map? :(

Thanks

Captian VK
27th Mar 2006, 06:01
When you kill a suboffice - take his uniform
then kill a soldier, after that kill a office - take his uniform and the gas
you will see 3 soldier at the gate (before you kill another office and get into the house where Pascal's location)
You see ? mark on them and you go to trees at RIGHT THEM, they will show ! mark on them, wait a while until you see they turn green on rada.
Now pass them (don't kill them) and you will get your points

Try that

sick
28th Mar 2006, 20:47
you will see 3 soldier at the gate (before you kill another office and get into the house where Pascal's location)
You see ? mark on them and you go to trees at RIGHT THEM, they will show ! mark on them, wait a while until you see they turn green on rada.
Now pass them (don't kill them) and you will get your points

Try that

You can also approach the soldier patrolling the area from the left side (the other two soldiers wont see you at the spot where the patrolling soldier will stop and stand still for a while.) When the patrol turns around, kill him in silence. Afterwards, stand in one of the bushes near the remaining two soldiers and kill them with gas granades. This way you still earn your objective points.You can even kill them with your piano wire by distracting them using coins. It's harder than normal though, since they seem to behave differently than other enemies.