PDA

View Full Version : help wanted on 2 missions

cuts
24th Mar 2006, 14:29
i am trying to do secondry missions on 2 levels
1st question were are the people fireing motors from on white alamo i found 1 but there were 6 to get
2nd question is were are the secret documents on trapped i have only found 2/3 each time i have done level

DCHiD
24th Mar 2006, 16:28
On the “White Alamo” mission the motor crews appear through out the mission not at the same time. I’ve noticed every time a motor crew appears your picture-in-picture view shows their presence use this to work out where they are. I can’t tell you the actual place there’ll appear because it seems random.

As for “Trapped” the 3 documents, first set is in the sewers on a create behind a sub-officer, second set with the officers next to the radio in a bombed out building. These 2 are very easy to find, lastly the third is in the canteen guarded by a Gestapo officer. Gain an officer’s uniform wait until his back turns run in and grab em.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

cuts
24th Mar 2006, 16:45
thanks i hadnt found the 1 in canteen :thumbsup:

The_P@nisher
24th Apr 2006, 18:43
the mortar crew or scouts are always subofficers, the havent helmet remember, when one of em appear his position will be added in your radar as a red mark, just align your soldier (sniper ) with the red "mark" and use the scope to search.

maybe its hard the first times, but eventually youll catch em and kill em
good luck soldier

-The P@nisher-

sick
24th Apr 2006, 20:19
I also use the information window which pops up each time a new mortar scout enters the map. If you see them standing behind a fence for example, I scane the fences with my scope. I also look at the colour of the building which is behind them (and if there is no house, they are probably at the docs.)

pietjevlip
10th Jun 2006, 19:06
well, guys, I lately found out something weird: Trapped can be played completely stealthy, you only need the wire to kill those germans, just kill anyone who isn't looked upon, activate the air-alarm (radio building, where you get the code-book ) as everybody looks at the sky, just kill the rest. at first I had some trouble killing the two flakkers at the left, but with a bit of timing, it's possible. the air alarm gives you a bonus obj. too