PDA

View Full Version : Wen u quit u should lose -50points

maitre
24th Mar 2006, 07:01
Hi y play if u gana lose and quit at the end...All those that got 4 and 5 stars they play and if they lose or dint too good they quit at the end they should lose points wen they do that any body can do that i never quit even if i lose they should make a new patch about that...If u agree reply .On other online game that what append on splinter cell chaos theory u quit during a rank game u lose 50 points ...If u gona do that quit at the end any way y don u make a new name and play 4 real...

DamonD666
24th Mar 2006, 21:04
Yeah, I play Chaos Theory, too.... and I always liked the 50 pt penalty. The only problem with having penalties like that is if someone loses connection legitimately, they also get the penalty.

Mate53
25th Mar 2006, 23:20
no i think thats a bad idea, i no what ur thinkin, but some times when ppl quit, they have to go, or the game freezes (which happens to me from time to time) if they did bad, that badness will be added to there rank, sooo tecnicaly they are being penalized. what if some thing came up and u had to ditch, soo u lose 50 points? and thats harsh! 50 points is a lot

gangster03
19th May 2006, 07:06
no i think thats a bad idea, i no what ur thinkin, but some times when ppl quit, they have to go, or the game freezes (which happens to me from time to time) if they did bad, that badness will be added to there rank, sooo tecnicaly they are being penalized. what if some thing came up and u had to ditch, soo u lose 50 points? and thats harsh! 50 points is a lot
agree wit u

<RPG>DOPE68
19th May 2006, 14:09
^^i agree but they should be able to detect if u get booted if u gotta go or do something a match aint but like 10 mins at the most just wait it out