PDA

View Full Version : Xbox or PC? I just have some questions about what would "look" better...

RaidR_84
23rd Mar 2006, 11:40
Hello everyone,

I recently updated my computer because of school and other software things that are coming out. I reserved Legend for Xbox because before my PC wouldnt have been able to live up to the specs.

However, Im wondering if I have a powerful enough computer now to get Xbox 360 type graphics. If so, Id like to just cancel my console version and get hooked up with the PC version, since everything is coming out on the same day (april 12th).

My specs are as follows...

Intel Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz
384 MB Ram
256 MB ATI Radeon 9550 Video Card

If anyone could tell me if thats good or not, it would be appriciated. However, If I still would get Xbox type graphics with my PC, then I probably would just stick with my Xbox copy.

Thanks,

-RaidR_84

Trinity34
23rd Mar 2006, 23:44
Look at the top of this forum for "Legend Release dates / PC Requirements!"

Johnny
24th Mar 2006, 01:11
The Radeon 9550 is older technology. I highly doubt you will be able to run Legend with Xbox 360 graphics at playable frame rates. Definitely buy Legend for the Xbox 360. Click HERE (http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/eidos?registration_option_id=2524) to see how well your PC will run Legend. :)