21st Mar 2006, 00:13
Enjoy!

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tr7/screenshots_360_01.html

BloodRayne
21st Mar 2006, 00:21
Beautiful. I Can't wait to get it anymore >___<

MissLara2U
21st Mar 2006, 00:29
Me neither. I'm sold on the Xbox 360 version, that's for sure.

BloodRayne
21st Mar 2006, 00:33
Yup-Yup same as me! it definetly looks the best >__< those vids on gamespot make me drool o.O the flowing river *drools*

Acceber
21st Mar 2006, 00:52
Me neither. I'm sold on the Xbox 360 version, that's for sure.

It's very unfair. I was hoping to avoid the 'to buy or not to buy' new console dilemma for quite some time. :mad:

*curses to self about xbox 360*

Lovely screenshots though.

*returns to cursing*

MissLara2U
21st Mar 2006, 01:00
I had the same argument. I've always played on PC, but this time I'll play on Xbox 360 console. Imagine this on a Sony VEGA Widescreen!!!

Oh yus!!!!

BloodRayne
21st Mar 2006, 01:23
theres a few new screens that just popped up in there. i dunno they werent there the last time. Anyway still awsome looking screens :) I'm so glad it comes out the same day as the others now ^^^^^

ShadowOfOblivion
21st Mar 2006, 02:31
Oh my, very nice :D.

Although I wouldn't advise Lara to push that ball into those lasers, not the wisest move. :D

Johnny
21st Mar 2006, 02:44
I had the same argument. I've always played on PC, but this time I'll play on Xbox 360 console. Imagine this on a Sony VEGA Widescreen!!!

I know what you mean. It would be such a treat to play the Xbox 360 version of Legend. But it would be a waste of money for me to buy the Xbox 360 console for 1 game 'cause TR is the only game I play right now. I've always played TR on PC as well, so I don't mind at all sticking with that tradition with Legend. ;)

TRfan
21st Mar 2006, 03:51
Theyve really outdone themselves with this game! Can't wait to play it!

carlo
21st Mar 2006, 08:20
Oh my, very nice :D.

Although I wouldn't advise Lara to push that ball into those lasers, not the wisest move. :D

It looks like theres some sort of gun on the wall and lara's shielding herself with the ball?

Acceber
21st Mar 2006, 08:46
but it would be a waste of money for me to buy the Xbox 360 console for 1 game 'cause TR is the only game I play right now.

Yes, that is the angel voice in my head. It repeats that a lot. But then the demon voice says LaraLaraLaraLara and x360 x360 x360 and :rolleyes: it's very taxing. :o

And I have already preordered PS2 and original Xbox versions.... Oh dear. :D I did buy my PS2 just for AoD, although then of course several wonderful alternative games presented themselves...

melviso
21st Mar 2006, 13:57
I will wait for the ps3, by November, definitely sure that the graphics will be much better than Xbox360 because the developers will have time to improve on what they have done with the game;)

Acceber
21st Mar 2006, 14:12
I will wait for the ps3, by November, definitely sure that the graphics will be much better than Xbox360 because the developers will have time to improve on what they have done with the game;)

Oh crikey, I'd forgotten about that one too. :rolleyes: Now I have twin demons and angels. :mad: Hmm, but November is a sufficient decision time away, I think. :D

carlo
21st Mar 2006, 14:12
I still seriously doubt that CD will bring legend out on the ps3. Why release a game 7 months after its already been released on a console which is almost certain to be delayed again and for what, improved textures, lighting?

melviso
21st Mar 2006, 14:34
Well, I feel CD will make Lara come to the ps3 because it will probably have more gamers than Xbox360,probably because a lot of gamers are waiting for its release besides releasing the Ps3 by November is a brillant sales strategy as it will give potential buyers enough time to prepare or start saving towards it.Something tells me that this console will be one of the best since its producers are taking their time.Playstation has always been a master.They have a strategy, and a good one for that matter I suspect.:)

carlo
21st Mar 2006, 16:12
Most if not all who want to play legend on playstation will probably get it on ps2 when it comes out. why would they want to wait till november to play it or either buy it again for a few updated textures?? what im saying has got nothing to do with how good the ps3 will be but i seriously doubt that CD will make legend into a ps3 game.