PDA

View Full Version : grrrrrrrr

nadewalker
20th Mar 2006, 22:55
the resistance level as the spy,,,, all i have left to do is the bit where u steal the truck, but when i walk down passageway and get to loading screen for that section,,,,,,BAM,,,,, game crashes out to desktop without error message

please tell me there is a way to fix this as i might just be a lil pee'd off if i bought a game that wont work

Killaw
22nd Mar 2006, 08:50
(...) game crashes out to desktop without error message

please tell me there is a way to fix this as i might just be a lil pee'd off if i bought a game that wont work

When an application crash there is often if not always an error message available in the Administrative Tools > Event Viewer > Application panel (windows xp)
Have a look there, maybe also give us your pc configuration. :)

The game works, I did not have any single crash/problem until know with this -great- game... :rolleyes:

nadewalker
23rd Mar 2006, 19:17
nope no messages there

P4 2.4
fx5200 256MB
1GB ram
msi 6506 mobo

failing this could someone pass me a save file saved just after loading into the section where you are supposed to steal the truck after completeing all other obs on the resistance level

madsm
25th Mar 2006, 14:27
I'm having the exact same problems. Did anyone find the solution to this?

nadewalker
1st Apr 2006, 18:32
download the level unlock thingey

it unlocks all levels.....

Frank2
8th Apr 2006, 09:41
I got a similar problem, but for me it was during the mission loading screen. I changed the compatibility setting to 2000 (I've windows XP) and I restarted the be computer by shut down and restarted the computer, for some reasons the harddisk check and deleted a file, I don't know if that filr was related to the bug or not, but after that the game never chrashed again.