PDA

View Full Version : How to place bomb

efish
19th Mar 2006, 17:46
Hello. I have just started to try out Commandos Strik Force, and I'm really enjoying it. I have one little question though. In Mission 2 I am supposed to place a bomb on a bridge to sabbotage for the nazis. Does anyone know how to do this? I get killed all the time, because I don't know what to do. Thanks.

Devilz_108
19th Mar 2006, 18:57
on the bridge on the left and the right you will see a green bomb go to the green bomb click the USE button i dont remember E or F and then you will place it !! sorry for bad english

efish
19th Mar 2006, 19:27
Thanks! I'll try that:)

Dazzo1987
19th Mar 2006, 23:39
Well on the norway mission, a secondary objective is to blow the boat, but when im in the water i cant reach the glowing green thing. So how u suppose to blow it? Finished the mission just wondered how you were supposed to do it. :rolleyes:

Dazzo1987
20th Mar 2006, 14:42
oh ok, well i left the boat miles back so forgot about it. :)

Dazzo1987
20th Mar 2006, 20:00
And how do you get the green Beret to hold 2 weapons??? :confused:

cos that bridge defence is hard! need all help i can get.

Mike_B
20th Mar 2006, 20:28
And how do you get the green Beret to hold 2 weapons??? :confused:

http://www.commandosfansite.com/content/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1140541485&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&fetch=news_comm.php

Dazzo1987
20th Mar 2006, 23:03
THx matey :)

iakovos
21st Mar 2006, 00:13
On holding the two machine guns: On mission 2, after you complete the first objectives of holding down the counter attacks and protecting your men, you are ordered to protect the captain. If you go to the hut where the captain is, you'll find an allied machine gun on a box. If you try to pick it up, a hint appears on how the GB can wield two machine guns at a time...

Iakovos:)

the_mav
21st Mar 2006, 08:09
i'm glad i found you here, mates ;) ... i'm reading this forum around 18 hrs a day... and of course i'm mad about commandos series...
gettin' back to work now:
of course i couldn't blow up the boat (to much time to get back, take the boat, etc) and also discovered something about the spy (i haven't read the manual though): he's sensitive to cold water :D ... i tried to swim him a little bit in norway and suddenly he past away each time...:p
now... anyone passsed wolf's den mission? any suggestions for the begginning of the next mission after wolf's den?:rolleyes:

back to work now ;)