PDA

View Full Version : here's a thought

chiamirammg
17th Mar 2006, 23:33
When Are You Going To Stop The Cheaters? Glitchers?

Viper101
18th Mar 2006, 01:27
i dont know so probly u will have to deal withk it you know...later

LD50 420
18th Mar 2006, 13:01
Well, apparently there will be an auto-update via Xbox Live released later on today, hopefully. That is just what I have heard everywhere on Xbox Live via 25 to Life. Peace.

chiamirammg
18th Mar 2006, 13:08
Well, apparently there will be an auto-update via Xbox Live released later on today, hopefully. That is just what I have heard everywhere on Xbox Live via 25 to Life. Peace.what about PS2?

chiamirammg
18th Mar 2006, 17:03
Still i would love to know what there going to do about the PS2 situation....:mad:

LD50 420
18th Mar 2006, 22:41
I honestly have no clue man, wish I could help you out. I myself used to own a PS2, but sold it because of the ****ty hardware problems (my lens fried because I watched DVD movies...lame). Xbox is more reliable and powerful in the hardware area. I also like the controllers (controller S) better than the PS2 Dual Shocks. Well, I am pretty sure they will just continue to ban people on 25 to Life instead of fixing the problems with a patch on the PS2, because not everyone owns a hard-drive with their PS2. So, where are you going to download the update to? That's the beauty of the Xbox. I suggest you buy one. I used to be a PS2 lover too man, I know how you feel, but I am a Xbox lover now and have been for 4 years. Peace.