PDA

View Full Version : Animals to be encountered?

Mekairinek
16th Mar 2006, 01:46
Hey all, I'm curious: Does anyone know what kinds of animals we'll be encountering in the game?

I'm *hoping* there's no crocs (as I'm DEATHLY afraid of them), but knowing my luck there will be. XD;;;

Aniwho, jus' wondering. Thanks!

Legendary Lara Croft
16th Mar 2006, 01:55
so far there is one

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/5549/tombraiderlegend1602banner7mx.jpg

shandairs
16th Mar 2006, 04:10
there will be animals in tomb raider legend i get a fright wen crocs just appear behind you from the water

yesrushdt
16th Mar 2006, 14:40
The OXM article Kasia posted confirms that there will be guard dogs as well. It wouldn't be a Tomb Raider game without em.;)

Mekairinek
19th Mar 2006, 04:27
Ooooh, cheetah! =O

Heh, yes, guard dogs. XD

Shandairs: Ahhhhhhhhh, I agree. D= I remember the first time I played the Sacred Lake stage in 'The Last Revelation', and one of the first things that popped up *right behind* Lara was a croc. I literally threw the controller to the floor and screamed. XD;;; I just... hate things in the water that attack. XD (Which is why the Drowned Abbey area in 'Soul Reaver' drove me nuts as well)

But it comes with the enviroment, I guess. Crocs or no crocs, I know I'll love this game to bits. ^^

I'm such a limpnoodle weenie, but oh well. XD I'll just buy the guidebook or wait for Stella's guides, just so I can avoid any unwanted surprises. ^^;;;.. ha

Inserity
19th Mar 2006, 05:00
Where'd you get that pic at?

Legendary Lara Croft
19th Mar 2006, 08:07
it was posted in this forum earlier

Palmtree
19th Mar 2006, 11:16
By me. :D

tomb raider babe
24th Mar 2006, 21:34
there will be animals in tomb raider legend i get a fright wen crocs just appear behind you from the water
I hope there are not crocs I love swiming in tomb raiders.

Trinity34
25th Mar 2006, 02:41
I hope there are not crocs I love swiming in tomb raiders.

I guess you didn't see that big monster that comes out of the water.... :D