PDA

View Full Version : Need your suggestions

eyanvenom
15th Mar 2006, 17:24
i was thinking about buying this game, socom 3, or rainbow six lockdown. if any of u guys have any of those games, which game is the most fun for online play? can you compare them as- game modes online/number of players/ numbers of maps etc

thanks, guys

chicagodave
15th Mar 2006, 17:51
metal gear solid 3 is now online. it blows this game out of the water plus theres no cheaters go buy that.

eyanvenom
15th Mar 2006, 23:10
i havnt played any of the MGS games, but my friend is a HUGE fan of it. i doubt i wuld b any good at it. so out of the 3 games that I mentioned, which is most fun online? say theres no cheaters in any of them...

Enigmajk
15th Mar 2006, 23:27
i havnt played any of the MGS games, but my friend is a HUGE fan of it. i doubt i wuld b any good at it. so out of the 3 games that I mentioned, which is most fun online? say theres no cheaters in any of them...
Socom 3 isnt that great IMO, Ive never played Raibow Six Lockdown. Maybe you should rent 25 To Life or one of the other titles you mentioned as they are dealing with the cheaters and should be fixed soon.

-=TK=- b3nd3r
15th Mar 2006, 23:45
que? you havent played 25 to life either? go buy mgs

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps2/metalgearsolid3subsistence/
http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps2/25tolife

eyanvenom
16th Mar 2006, 02:12
im not a fan of buying a game off of its rating. and about MGS, online doesnt look to fun to me (im looking for a good online game) it seems boring to me... no music, small weapon selection (im looking for a good amount of gun selections) i bet its fun for all u MGS fans tho, se heres abuncha online footage if any of u are interested... or if any of you havnt seen online gameplay yet -

http://youtube.com/results?search=Metal+Gear+Solid+3%3A+Subsistence&search_type=search_videos

and, like i mentioned earlier, im not a MGS fan. but im sure my friend will buy it, ill try it from his place.
Ive always been waiting for a fun online game with character creation, and I thought 25 to Life was it! i dont see anything wrong with it except maybe SP, cheaters of course, and... gun list?

wats so bad about this game besides cheaters? OR whats so bad about this game, if there were no cheaters?

Enigmajk
16th Mar 2006, 03:58
Reviews are just that persons opinion, alot of game reviwers rated 25 to life low because its mediocre bacisly since socom is already there. But I enjoy 25 to life alot better than SOCOM. If you do decide to purchase it add me to your friends list.
My names are Mic=Broken and my other names in my signature.

chicagodave
16th Mar 2006, 18:34
wats so bad about this game besides cheaters? OR whats so bad about this game, if there were no cheaters?

its not just cheaters anymore, its also glitchers. the game is fun but it needs serious overhaul. if you dont want to buy mgs then have you tried battlefield2 modern combat thats very good. do not get rainbow six
if you must rent 25 to life first just to see how it is.

now if somehow we get a patch then everything changes.

eyanvenom
16th Mar 2006, 23:13
yea, i have battlefield 2 MC. its fun, but the red dots over the enemy's heads jsut give away everything.:mad: if they made battlefield 2 for PC on the ps2, that wuld b my fav game lol. but that games HUUUGE!

ok so rainbow six is outta the question, but i still might rent it. im gonna try and rent 25 to life tomoro and maybe 1 or 2 other games to try out. wat else should I rent? i was thinkin socom 3... any other good ps2 shooters online?

eyanvenom
20th Mar 2006, 02:20
omg! wow guys...

I FINALLY ride my bike to buy this game with my friend. they have 4 copys, enough for me and my friend, and its 20 bucks. Im happy, because they didnt have it at blockbuster to rent. the gamestore is a long ride away, and i can never get a ride from my parents- they dont like me buying new games.

i bring the game up to the counter, and take out my wallet... next thing i hear is "Do you have ID?" I was like omg... "no" "No school ID or anything? what grade are you in?" "I said yeah I have school ID. Im a sophmore, 16 years old." "sorry, you need to be 17 years old

NONE OF U GUYS MENTIONED THIS, NEITHER HAVE I READ OF THIS ANYWHERE. i rode there for absolutlely NO reason and STILL cant even get the game. not one of you said that I needed tto be 17years old. im only 1 year away!:mad:

this sucks ASS

chicagodave
20th Mar 2006, 17:02
eh be thankful, the game has too many problems anyway. plent of other games way better without this many flaws.

chiamirammg
20th Mar 2006, 18:38
well any game that's rated mature is 17+...duh, not to be mean or anything....actually i love rainbow six lockdown, that's where me and my whole clan is from, MMG, we all came to 25tolife and we're the highest ranked non-cheating clan, which is hard to come buy...i don't play anyother games right now because my clan moves from game to game to command and destroy so...when you get on one of them send my name on my signature an invite

eyanvenom
2nd Apr 2006, 19:36
hey guys Im finally getting the game today! im giving money to my friends older brother and hes gonne buy 3 copies, 1 for me, and 1 for his brother and another friend. cant wait to finally meet up with u guys online!:D hope this game is still alive... and im glad theres no more cheaters. im gonna send friend invites to whoever wants em:D

ill b seeing u guys oinline in about a week, so I can beat single player n get some hot gear. plus, i got spring break in a week, so ill b on a LOT:)

see u on the streets,
E