PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Legend on Xbox 360 status screen revealed **Spoiler**

MissLara2U
15th Mar 2006, 16:59
The status screen from Tomb Raider Legend on Xbox 360 has been posted on www.tombraiderforums.com

The full thread can be viewed here (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=55325) and the picture below.

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/1280/tombraiderlegendxbox3605fp.png

M.

BloodRayne
15th Mar 2006, 17:04
wow lara looks very nice in that very small "original outfit" pic. anyway im deeply confused at what this is but whatever...um..thanks?

Psychopompador
15th Mar 2006, 17:10
wow lara looks very nice in that very small "original outfit" pic. anyway im deeply confused at what this is but whatever...um..thanks?

This is a pic of Jaywalkers (from this and TRC's forums) stat sheet for TRL on Xbox Live.

take a look at some of the level titles and you'll get probably the biggest clue we've ever had as to what English artifact Lara is after.

Trinity34
16th Mar 2006, 00:09
I don't understand... what was the purpose of this? Just to gloat and say "I get to play the game online and no one else does"? Well at least we know all the levels now. :rolleyes:

Psychopompador
16th Mar 2006, 00:23
I don't understand... what was the purpose of this? Just to gloat and say "I get to play the game online and no one else does"? Well at least we know all the levels now. :rolleyes:

no, it isnt to gloat- it is automatically update as you play a game if you have Xbox Live. (at least I think it is)

All XBox360 games are required to have some sort of achievement system on their games to display with their members online profile. The reason Jaywalker has one is likely because as head of mastering at Eidos, he is constantly playing the game (for business and pleasure of course)

Trinity34
16th Mar 2006, 00:38
no, it isnt to gloat- it is automatically update as you play a game if you have Xbox Live. (at least I think it is)

All XBox360 games are required to have some sort of achievement system on their games to display with their members online profile. The reason Jaywalker has one is likely because as head of mastering at Eidos, he is constantly playing the game (for business and pleasure of course)

But why make it public in the first place? Do people not know how Xbox Live works?

shandairs
16th Mar 2006, 04:13
such a spoiler he he :eek: :eek: :eek:
but so kool time trials yay :D :D :D :D

carlo
16th Mar 2006, 08:15

Like my card at the bottom VV

In all Xbox 360 games theres gamerpoints to be earned (usually 1000points in a game). See where its got the score (2750 at the min) that increases as you complete particular things in the game like the things above. For example for everytime trial I complete I would get 10points.

BlueSkiesXXV
16th Mar 2006, 18:20
Great idea about the Gamercard carlo ;)

Xbox 360 Achievements/Gamerscore is one of the best gaming related ideas in years.
I can click on Carlos' Xbox Live Gamertag and see all his stats and compare Achievements, etc.

I can't wait for the Xbox Marketplace to start selling Tomb Raider Gamerpics & themes. However, there is more to Achievements/Gamerscore than bragging rights.

Each game has a total of 1000 Gamerscore points available and these are split over a number of unlockable Achievements.
Normally, I will buy a game and play through it once on the 'Regular' difficulty setting.
I did this with Call Of duty 2, but this only unlocked a small amount of the Gamerscore.
I just had to go back and slug through it on the hardest setting until I could get the magic 1000 Points and join the Call Of Duty 2 Veteran Club :D

I can't wait to start working my way through the Tomb Raider Legend Achievements list :)

Bring It On!!!

16th Mar 2006, 18:22
I got tempted and posted my gamertag score also :p

Trinity34
16th Mar 2006, 18:42
Great idea about the Gamercard carlo ;)

Xbox 360 Achievements/Gamerscore is one of the best gaming related ideas in years.
I can click on Carlos' Xbox Live Gamertag and see all his stats and compare Achievements, etc.

I can't wait for the Xbox Marketplace to start selling Tomb Raider Gamerpics & themes. However, there is more to Achievements/Gamerscore than bragging rights.

Each game has a total of 1000 Gamerscore points available and these are split over a number of unlockable Achievements.
Normally, I will buy a game and play through it once on the 'Regular' difficulty setting.
I did this with Call Of duty 2, but this only unlocked a small amount of the Gamerscore.
I just had to go back and slug through it on the hardest setting until I could get the magic 1000 Points and join the Call Of Duty 2 Veteran Club :D

I can't wait to start working my way through the Tomb Raider Legend Achievements list :)

Bring It On!!!

Thanks Blue Skies for explaining. :) I really didn't understand what was going on.

brat352
17th Mar 2006, 02:56
So only in XBox 360 will you have the opportunity to have a "status"? :confused:

Or is this available in the PC version?

I can only do existing PC (which is MIGHTLY endowed! :D ) - can't afford Xbox 360.:(

carlo
17th Mar 2006, 08:56
Only 360. Its the way the console works not necessarily the game

p.s ive just noticed ive got the highest gamerscore on here :D bragging rights are all mine :p