PDA

View Full Version : What is the relic??????????????

marggo
13th Mar 2006, 21:46
What are we searching for?
South American relic?
Dangerous figure from her past?
History's most famous artifacts?

Can anybody answer?:confused:
Please

Trinity34
13th Mar 2006, 23:19
When she first goes to Bolivia she is looking for a stone diaz... there is a concept art pic of it... but when Lara gets there she finds Rutland or Anaya???? Lara then starts after another artefact that relates to her past.

WraithStar
14th Mar 2006, 00:29
This is a mild spoiler because I'm referring to some information from one of the new trailers, which showed a cutscene from Tokyo.
In one of the trailers, Lara was asking the Yakuza guy for a sword. Awhile back, there was speculation that Lara would be looking for Excalibur, King Arthur's legendary sword, so maybe that's what Lara was refering to in the cutscene.
Speculation is fun:D

melviso
14th Mar 2006, 15:55
Well..I think the dangerous person from Lara's past will be her mother,Come to think of it,her mother did not die in the plane crash but survived maybe lost her memory and becomes a hot and dangerous beauty obssesed with artifacts.
That would be the shock :eek: of the century or week perharps on second thought.

WraithStar
14th Mar 2006, 16:42
Well..I think the dangerous person from Lara's past will be her mother,Come to think of it,her mother did not die in the plane crash but survived maybe lost her memory and becomes a hot and dangerous beauty obssesed with artifacts.
That would be the shock :eek: of the century or week perharps on second thought.

That's what I thought before. However, I think they've said who the dangerous person is already.

It's Amanda, Lara's best friend from when she was younger. Lara was forced to leave Amanda in a cave-in and assumed Amanda had died. However, Amanda survived somehow and holds Lara responsible for leaving her for dead.

Trinity34
15th Mar 2006, 00:02
Do we actually know the whole story of what happens in Bolivia? She goes to Peru for some reason... its confusing. :o

EDIT: Oh wait I think I know. She is looking for a stone dias in Bolivia and meets up with someone who tells her about Amanda being alive... but I don't know how this relates with her mother. I think the reason Lara goes to Peru is to prove if Amanda really is alive. Is that where we see Anaya?

Trinity34
15th Mar 2006, 00:06
Hmm.. maybe I should take some time and try to piece it together. :D

Scott =]!
15th Mar 2006, 20:14
in the acual tomb raider website it says the game starts with lara rock climbing a cliff where 1 wrong move would easily claim her life (but of corse to show this they hav lara fall but lara being lara grabs another rock :D) then she finds something out about rutland and travels to peru to meet up with her old freind Anaya then she finds out the artifact has been stolen and is in a museum (or personal gallary) in tokio!

cant wait cant wait cant wait i hav already pre ordered it from

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/026-1863671-0723656

or if your in america

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=br_ss_hs/104-0679205-8940714?search-alias=aps&keywords=tomb%20raider%20legend