PDA

View Full Version : WTF Again

!nFeRn0
12th Mar 2006, 23:04
How can I lost my points while i am ROUND MVP(Most Valuable Player)?

Cubamix
17th Mar 2006, 06:21
How can I lost my points while i am ROUND MVP(Most Valuable Player)?
because if u are MVp round but a noob kill u and u dont kill him and he keeps killing u, u will lose points becuz u lost vs a noob thats why, so i have to watch out and kill everybody and dont let the same person kill u again and again.:eek:

Mate53
25th Mar 2006, 23:39
lots of ppl dont know this, but lets say u do GREAT! like a 20-7 ratio, the round ends, but u dont leave the lobby, and instead, turn off ur system, all ur great achievements will be gone! to stop this u must properly sign out of w\e online thing your using so it saves that 20-7 ratio... if u dont sign out, and just turn off ur system, ur ranks could get all messed up, for better or worse, just play it safe :)

NOTE: I no this is and issue on the xbox version, but i dont know about the PS2 or PC version of the game, i wouldnt doubt it, except for the non-cosole version, PC always have there ways with something.

Riggzo
25th Mar 2006, 23:44
PC records it as long as you dont exit before the round ends. And yea, i was 384 and lost to a few 0 stars. I went all the way to 2557!!! In 2 rounds! So i fought some 3 stars and shot back up to the 400's lol. Alot of guys with 5 stars and so forth make new screen names so they have 0 stars. they find people with 3+ stars and waste them so that their ranks goes down and those people with 5 stars and up dont have any competition and can keep a high rank. Hope that made sense.:p

Mate53
25th Mar 2006, 23:56
goog thing im playin on the xbox version, ppl dont doo that :eek: :eek:

!nFeRn0
26th Mar 2006, 09:15
PC records it as long as you dont exit before the round ends. And yea, i was 384 and lost to a few 0 stars. I went all the way to 2557!!! In 2 rounds! So i fought some 3 stars and shot back up to the 400's lol. Alot of guys with 5 stars and so forth make new screen names so they have 0 stars. they find people with 3+ stars and waste them so that their ranks goes down and those people with 5 stars and up dont have any competition and can keep a high rank. Hope that made sense.:p
Its easy to get points in PS2 version!In PS2 version you have 120 people with 5 stars, and in PC version you have 20 people with 5 stars!!!